25

Michael POV

It's my last day in Australia and my last day to be with Haley. I promised her a romantic dinner under the stars and I want it to be perfect.

"Stop fidgeting man, you're making me nervous." Calum frowned at me.

I sigh. "I know, I'm sorry man... I just feel uneasy for some reason. Like... something bad is gonna happen."

Calum rolls his eyes at me. "You worry too much man. Come on, if you want to impress Haley we need to get stuff ready for tonight."

I nod at Calum but, I couldn't shake this uneasy feeling I have.

Haley POV

I was in my room going through my closet to find something to wear, but nothing jumped out at me. I sigh and was about to give up when a knock on my door made me jump. I turn to see my mom come in and smile at me.

"I know tonight is a special night for you and Michael so I want to help." She says and I smile. My mom pulls a beautiful burgundy mini dress from behind her and I gasp.

"It's... Oh my God mom, it's perfect!" I exclaim and I hug my mom before taking the dress and looking it over.

"I only wore it once but, it's a bit too much for my taste. I think it will look better on my young daughter than me." She says and I nod.

"Well, thanks mom." I smile at her and she leaves.

"Ok Haley, tonight is the last night to be with your boyfriend. Make it count." I tell myself.

Luke POV

Me and Ashton are in my room. "You're really going out with Calum? That's cute Ash."

Ashton smiles and shrugs. "He's cool to be around and... He makes me feel things."

I smile and Ashton turns to me "Have you figured out what to do about you and Haley?"

I look up at him. "There's nothing to figure out."

Ashton frowns. "So, you two aren't..."

"Like you said Ashton, she's gonna be my sister. It's best to not do anything I'll regret." I lie so he'll drop it. Ashton nods and fixes his collar. "Ok man, I'll see you later." Ashton leaves and I get up to go work out. I'm so frustrated, I need to blow off some steam.

As I pass Haley's room I'm shocked to smell a familiar perfume that I haven't smelt since my mom was alive.

I poke my head in to see Haley looking in the mirror. She looked the most beautiful I've ever seen. A reddish dress hugged her curves and stopped right above her knees. Her colorful hair is in loose curls that fall down her back, and despite being made up everywhere else she wore black combat boots instead of heels.

I smirk. I knock on her door and she turns around "Luke?" I step inside and admire her. "You look so beautiful."

She smiles and tucks a curl behind her hair. "Thanks Luke. Umm, I was just about to leave."

I nod and walk up to her. "You need a ride?" I ask. She shakes her head causing a curls to fall in her face. I couldn't help but to gently tuck the curl back in place. I held her cheek in my hand and looked into her eyes. Haley has the most beautiful green eyes.

"I can't help but to be jealous of Michael. He has what I want. But, I want you to be happy Haley and if Michael makes you happy... I'll back off."

Haley stares at me shocked.

"With that being said, I want one thing from you before I leave you alone for good."

Haley frowned. "And that is?"