27

Luke POV

Haley touches my arms and slowly slides her hands up towards my shoulders. I look into her eyes as she leans up on her tippy toes, I bend until our faces are inches apart.

"Haley..." I whisper and she kisses my lips. I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her naked body against me.

Haley pulls away and smirks.

"Take your clothes off." She whispers.

She bites her lip as she backs away and eyes me as I take off my clothes. Once I'm naked I walk over to my drawers and pull out a condom.

I walk over to Haley who's sitting on my bed. I sit beside her and she kisses my cheek.

I look at her and kiss her softly. I place my hand on her back and pull her body down as I lean over her.

I tear the condom wrapper and place the condom on myself but I'm not ready to enter her yet, first I want to hear Haley moaning my name.

I kiss and suck her neck and make my way down to her collarbone, then her full breasts. I suck on one nipple while I roll and pull on the other with my fingers.

I look up to see Haley's head tilted back. I kiss and lick my way down her body until I get to her most sensitive place. I slowly lick through her slit and gently suck on her clit. I look up at her and see her head tilted back on the pillow.

I run my hands up and down her sides as I eat her pussy out. I go a bit faster now and she starts to moan. Haley's moans have to be the most sexiest thing I've heard. She grabs my hair and pulls, I groan causing het to arch her back.

I'm so fucking hard right now, but I'm not gonna stop until she says my name.

Haley POV

I've never felt such pleasure before. As Luke went down on me I couldn't help but pull his hair. My toes curled as I arched my back, my God, he found every sensitive spot on me. It's like her knew body and I've never played with myself... it never crossed my mind to try.

Luke was so gentle yet... the pressure he applied drove me crazy! I felt a build up inside me, familiar thoughts come to my mind. I remember being in the shower and Luke was pleasing me. It was the feeling that made my legs shake and my mind explode.

"Ugh, Luke don't stop." My body had a mind of its own. As the feeling built up I started grinding my hips against Luke's face.  I couldn't take it anymore, I cried out with my release. "Luke! Fuck!" I came so hard and my body trembled and shook.

My breathing is hard and I try to catch my breath. "Wow." I sigh and Luke laughs.
"I should be saying that. You're amazing Haley." I smiled and Luke's face was in front of mine. "Haley, do you really want this? I don't want to do anything that.." I kiss him stopping his worries. I look into his eyes "I want this Luke and I want you." Luke kisses me softly and I feel him rub his dick through my slit. He positions hisself at my opening and slides in to me.

Luke POV
I slowly push into Haley and I watch as her eyes close. She inhales deeply, her nails dig into my skin as I push until I can't anymore.

"You ok?" I ask and Haley opens her eyes.
"Do you want me to stop?" I ask her. Haley shakes her head. "No. Keep going."

15 minutes later

Haley lays beside me with her head on my chest. I look up at my ceiling and think to myself as I listen to Haley's deep breathing. I still can't believe what we just did but I knew on thing for certain is how I feel about this girl.
I love her.

[A/N I know it's been so long since my last update but I will finish this story. I hope y'all like this chapter even though it's short💜]