We get home at around 8 since after dinner Karen took us shopping for the party.

I picked black skinny jeans, a dark purple lace corset shirt and my black doc marten heels. I let my hair fall down in loose curls and applied the sharpest cat eyes and purple gloss on my lips.

"Ok,  now where's my earrings? " I mumbled to myself as I searched for my silver hoops and matching pendent necklace. I finally found them in my suitcase and put them on.

I spritzed perfume on then I was done. I turned around to see Michael standing in front of me with his hair pushed to the side, a red leather jacket,  black skinnys,  and boots.

His jacket sleeves were pushed up to showcase his millions of wrist bands on his wrists. He really looked... Handsome. "You ready? " He asked shaking me from my thoughts. I felt my cheeks get hot and nodded. I grabbed my phone and followed Michael to his truck.

We had to park a few blocks down,  since cars were all over the road leading to Calum's house.

I looped my arm through Michaels and he smiled down at me. "What?" He asked and I shrugged. "This is our last night together... I'll be leaving my best friend in the morning."

I felt a wave of emotions rush up from my chest and get stuck in my throat.

Michael stopped us from walking and looked at me. "Let's not think about that ok? We're here together. Let's enjoy it and party until we can't stand anymore."

I smiled.  "Ok, let's do it." We walked with purpose to Calum's house and walked in.

The party was wild!  I was on my sixth shot of fireball and I felt tipsy,  but I rode the wave like Mike taught me. Calum yelled with excitement as I hopped on the counter and started dancing as Andy Biersack blasted through the speakers.

Everyone was yelling and having an amazing time. I vaguely saw Michael dancing with a girl,  he looked up and saw me staring.  I raised my glass to him and he winked at me as he raises his beer.

Music blasted through the house as bodies collided and clashed together. I was dancing up against this hot guy as this even hotter girl grinded up against me,  when all of a sudden a fight broke out.

Everyone gathered around to see what was going on. One guy apparently groped this other guys girl and now both guys were duking it out.

Calum made his way towards them and effortlessly broke them up. The guy who groped the girl tried to fight Cal threw a strong punch and knocked the asshole out.

"Someone please take him home!" Calum yelled and the party started up again like nothing happened.

Michael soon found me on the couch resting. "Hey,  you ok?" He asked as he wrapped an arm around me. "Of course." I answer him.

"I was just checking,  that fight broke out and I wanted to find you." I smiled at him. "I'm good. It wouldn't be a real Calum party if a fight didn't break out at some point." Michael chuckled. "You right."

A Pierce the Veil song that I loved came on so I grabbed Michael and pulled him to the dance floor. We jumped and shimmied to the beat.

Soon people started leaving so the party whined down. Calum made his way over to us. "Hey, once everyone leaves I'm gonna break out FIFA." Michael smiled. "Cool,  I'm down." I rolled my eyes,  but smiled. "You gonna play Hayley? " Calum asked. "I'll think about it. "

4am came and the house was empty. Calum and Michael played FIFA while I say back with my shoes off on the couch watching.  I didn't want to fall asleep so I got up and started on dishes in the kitchen.

After what seems like forever,  I had swept,  mopped, and finished all the dishes. Calum came in the kitchen and whistled,  impressed with my work. "You know, you didn't have to do this."

I smiled at him. "I know. But it's the least I can do. Other than Michael,  you're my only good friend and this is my last night..."

I couldn't finish as my words got caught in my throat. Calum held me in his arms as I hiccuped,  trying not to get emotional.

"You're an amazing girl Hayley,  your one of the few girls that I'm not related to that I respect." Calum confessed. I laughed. "That's great to know Cal. I'm gonna miss you." I say and he kisses my forehead.

"Calum! Come back so I can kick your ass some more! " Michael yells.  I laugh as Calum makes an annoyed face.

I feel like I'm floating... I don't know where I am but, when I open my eyes I'm staring at the night sky.  I look up to see Michael looking down at me with a smirk on his face.

"Where are we?" I ask. "Home." I look around and see we're in front of Michael's house.

He puts me down and unlocks the door. We head to his room and I flop down on his bed and as soon as my head hits the pillow I'm asleep.

I'm in tears as I hug Karen tightly.  She's been more of mom to me than my actual mom ever has. I love her so much.

Daryl hugs me as well and I hold on to him. "We love you Hayley. Don't forget about us ok? " I sniffle against his jacket. "How could I? "

He pulls away and I look to Calum who's smiling sadly. "Fuck,  I hate this." He wipes a tear from his eye and I smile. "Come here. "

He holds me tight. "I'll come visit you with Mikey soon ok? " Calum promises. "I'll be looking forward to it. " I whisper.

I pull away from him and look to Michael who's barely holding back his tears. I walk over to him as the others give us privacy by walking away.

I stare at him and touch his arm. "Oh,  Hayley. " He cries as he grabs me. My tears start a new and I'm full on sobbing as I feel Michael's tears hit my shoulder.

"Michael..." I whisper.  I pull back so I can look into his beautiful green eyes. "I need to tell you,  I should've done it sooner.. I... "

"I already know. " He interrupts me, places a hand on my cheek and the other on my hip.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he leans down to kiss me. Kissing Michael felt so right, why didn't I have the courage to do this before?  So much wasted time!  We pulled away.

I make my way to the private plane with Michael's hand in mine.  We're accompanied by his parents and Calum.

A man took my two bags and took them on the plane. I hugged Daryl, Karen,  and Calum one last time before going back to Mikey.. One last time.

"Have a safe flight." Michael smiles and kisses me again. I board the plane and as the doors close I go to a window and wave at he 4 people I care until they're far away.