Baby boy

Martes 21 de Noviembre, 2017.

Para el rey con su mancha reina, príncipe uno y príncipe dos. Para mi bebé, para mi amigo. Para el dueño de mis lágrimas y de lo poco que me queda. Para mi memoria más graciosa, perfecta, y pequeña. Para mi Jacksito, que lo amo y siento tanto.

_______________________

One day, a long time ago, that feels like sand granes between my fingers, like time always does, I loved a dream that I once have.

I wanted a little dog, a baby little little oh so little dog.

I loved you a year before I meet you, I loved you more even before that.

You came and you turned my world around, and I was so happy oh so so happy to see you there,

oh so little, so pretty and little,

my baby boy.

You came and you stayed for a little while with me.

You came and you went to places with me.

You came and you loved me, and I loved you.

And I love you.

My baby boy, you were more like a friend, more than anything I would ever think to write.

To write about you, because you are.

You were

You will always be my pretty little boy.

I loved you.

Once I dreamed about you and me being friends forever, but you left me.

You left me

and I feel so sad and bad and so full of nothingness, so full of regret

SO FULL OF ANGRY THOUGHTS AND TURBULENT FEELINGS AND SO FULL OH SO FULL OH SO FULL OF HATE AND SADNESS AND DESPERATION BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER COME BACK. SO FULL. SO FULL, but so empty of you.

I loved you.

I miss you.

Baby boy, I knew you didn't want to leave me, and I wanted you to stay.

Baby boy, little angel, now you have left me, left me, left me, left me all alone in a world so empty of you. So empty of you. I'm so empty of you.

And so full of memories.

Baby boy, my friend, my little little dog.

I love you. I love love love love you.

Forgive me.

I love you.