ASLW : chapter 39

----------

"And you better stop those lies Megan", Ralph interrupted,  we didn't saw him coming. He is Edward's friend and they're working together since he started his business at MBN. "I'm sorry for my unexpected visit Edward. May kailangan lang akong ayusin", sabi nito then he shifted his gaze to Megan.

"It's ok. What is it?", Edward still confused, Ralph was never been in their house, so his presence is a bit surprised.

"Get the hell out of here Ralph ", Megan squealed, she grabbed Ralph hands and trying to pull him out of their house.

"They need to know the truth. You need to stop", Ralph said with authority.

"You don't know me Ralph. Umalis ka ngayon na or else", Megan threaten.

"Or else what", Ralph greeted his teeth. As he pull his hand back. "This is over Megan. Just think of that baby, huwag kang ng mandamay pa ng iba dahil sa kahibangan mo", he continued.

"Huwag kang makialam Ralph. Buhay ko to", she almost screamed.

"At buhay ng anak ko", his revelation and my jaw dropped in an instance, it was a clear message pero bakit si Edward ang ipinag pipilitan nitong ama ng anak niya, kung si Ralph pala ang tunay na ama nito.

"Ralph, ano to?", Edward frowned,  asking Ralph to explain everything.

Ralph take a quick glance at me then shifted his gaze to Edward,  then to Megan.

At sa nakikita ko, may bagay na ayaw niya Megan na masiwalat. Ang katotohanan-----.

"Ako ang ama ng pinagbubuntis ni Megan", sabi nito. Meaning, walang nangyari sa kanila ni Edward. Pero yung picture, paano sila nagkaroon non?....tanong ko sa isip ko.

"Picture. What about the picture ? Do you know about that?", Edward asked. Seems like he's bothered about that two.

"It's me who's responsible for that and I'm sorry Edward, May. I love Megan, but I was bit upset when she told me ikaw ang gusto niya. She asked me a favor. In return, she will give me a chance. She asked me to put some drugs in your drink that night at her party, and when you fall asleep, I'll do my part. There was nothing happened between you and Megan, it's just a set up para makuha ka niya. But it was my mistake, my biggest regret. I've been blind and fooled because of her. I thought mamahalin niya ako but she just used me to get you and ruin your family. And after what I saw, you Edward,  I know how much you suffer, especially that day when I've found out that you lost your first baby. I was there, I saw everything. She asked me to follow her on that day, I thought she's going to be mine, that she'll give me a chance, but she just want me to be there, for me to see her with you-----and happy. But I know your not. I'm sorry kung ngayon ko lang to ipinag tapat. Alam ko ang plano ni Megan, sinabi sa akin ni Tita Korin. She contacted me, and she knew everything. She's here para ipaako sayo ang anak namin at tuluyan na kayong magkahiwalay ni May. And I'm really sorry for everything", he stated.

"He's lying. You're lying Ralph. Your not the father of my baby. Edward listen to me. Ikaw, ikaw ang ama ng magiging anak ko at hindi si Ralph. He's making up some stories para makuha niya ako sayo. But believe me, ikaw ang ama nito. I love you Edward, mahal na.....

"Will you please stop Megan. Don't you have any self respect. Pinilipit mong maging bahagi ng buhay ko, nagulo ang pamilya ko, nawala ang anak ko, and worst, my wife hated me where I never did anything wrong. Choose someone who will reciprocate the same love your willing to give. Ralph, he loves you, and I love my wife. This is the chance Megan, do what is  right, for your baby's sake", says Edward, standing beside me, holding my hand, squeezing it every minute. Sending a message that everything very alright. I closed my eyes for second, all the burden I have in my heart, it was all vanished. Paano ko nagawang husgahan ang asawa ko, paano ko siya kinamuhian dahil sa pagkawala ng anak ko kung nagdurusa din pala siya ng hindi ko alam. Mahal niya ako, at iyon ang katotohanan. Hindi niya ako kailanman niloko.