ASLW : chapter 35

-------

"Nak, I know hindi madali pero at least try. Don't give up easily dahil sa nangyari. Talk to him, asked for some explanation", my mother's suggestion.

"Ma, hindi niya alam na nakita ko siya as well as his family. Hindi nila alam ang nangyayari.  And I  hate him for losing my baby", I cried once I told my mother everything

That day when I saw him with his other woman and that same day----I lost my baby.

And he acted like he's innocent----how come?

"Then tell him. Don't keep it in yourself. Lalo ka lang mahihirapan . Ito lang ang payo ko anak, huwag kang aalis. Mag usap kayo. Kung maaayos pa, mas mabuti", she said, trying to calm me down.

"I don't know Ma. Ang hirap. Sa tuwing nakikita ko siya, naaalala ko lang ang panloloko niya. I thought, he's different pero his just the same as other na kayang ipagpalit ang pamilya niya,  para lang sa ibang babae ", sabi ko habang patuloy sa pag iyak.

Two days----

Two days pa akong nag stay sa hospital after that incident.

And that two days---- I was slowly sinking into darkness.

I have a husband----but it seems like I don't.

I ignoring him-----he's doing the same.

And I'm hating him more and more. It's his faultEverything is his fault.

I will stay in our house-----if I still love him, I don't know. But I'll stay because of him.

Phone ringing...

"Hello Ma", it's Edward's mom.

"Hello May. How are you?", I can feel her concerned-----where my husband don't.

"I'm ok Ma. Don't worry", I reassured.

"Well----we do really hope you are after what happened. You can get through with that with Edward", she say and my fists clenched.

With Edward?

With him, I learn to love. And then, broke me multiple times.

With him,I dreamed,then it vanish.

With him, I learn to trust again, but he didn't give importance to it.

With him, I experienced how to be happy and experience how to bear an unbearable sadness and hatred.

With him, I lost my baby.

Whenever I'm with him, there's something happened.