Chapter 2: "Little" Surprises

"Hey fellas," I greeted walking into Death Row recording studio.

"Sup T," Dre said. "You finish writing that one song?"

"Yep. Its going to be the first song on my album. Well, right after the intro."

"Aight that'll work."

As I walked into the booth I felt sick again.

"Dre? Can you hand me that trash can?"

I left the booth and Dre handed me a trashcan. I fell to my knees and threw up in it.

"Ew, again?" Dre asked in disgust.

"Shut up." I threw up some more.

"Goddamn T, is you good?" Snoop asked.

"I'm fine." I stood up.

"That's the fourth day in a row," Dre remarked. "You should see a doctor or something."

"You think?" I smart mouthed. "I'm going in this afternoon."

"Aight. You ready to work?"

"Yeah I'm good."

--

Later on I did go to hospital, which is where I am now. Aaron wanted to come with me so I let him. I do appreciate how sweet he is to me, very caring. Remember, he's not my boyfriend.

"Are you nervous?" He asked me.

"No not really," I answered.

"Good. You shouldn't be."

"Why? Do you know whats wrong with me?"

"No." He kissed my forehead. "I'm sure there's nothing wrong with you."

The doctor came in holding a clipboard.

"Ms. Robson?" He asked.

"That's me," I said.

"Alright then. I'm Dr. Marcos." He shook my hand. "How are you feeling today?"

"Um I'm okay, I guess."

"Okay. So you say you've been experiencing morning sickness right?"

"Well yeah. Doc can you just tell what is going on? Whats wrong with me?"

"Nothing is wrong with you Ms. Robson. We ran three different tests and they all came back the same."

"What is it?"

"You're pregnant."

Did I hear him correctly?

"Huh?"

"You're five weeks pregnant Ms. Robson. Congrats."

"Babe this is great," Aaron cheesed.

"Did you just say 'great?'" I questioned.

"I take it this isn't good news?" Dr. Marcos asked.

"Hell no!"

"I'll give you some time to talk about this," the doctor said leaving the room.

"What's the matter?" Aaron asked.

"What do you mean what's the matter? Did you not just hear what he said? I'm pregnant!"

"So? Aren't you happy?"

"No! Are you out of your fucking mind?" I yelled. "I can't have a baby right now, I don't have time to change diapers and breast feed. I don't have time to be a mother!"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm not having a baby. My career is just getting started, I have so much that I want to do."