Chapter 21: New Love Making

It was a long flight and I was so happy when we were finally Barbados. I kind of thought it would be somewhere basic like Paris or Hawaii. Barbados is a beautiful place. Eric had a limo driver take us to this beautiful beach house, when we arrived the driver brought our luggage into the house then left. I giggled as Eric lifted me up and carried me into the house, he carefully put me down. The house was so beautiful and clean. It was a large bungalow made mostly of large glass windows, refined wood, and concrete walls. We were located on a private island just a few miles away from the mainland. It had a nice kitchen, a large living room, and a bathroom with a separate shower and tub. The bedroom was set up with king sized bed set with white pillows and sheets and a comforter. A long canopy draped over the bed from the ceiling. I was in awe of this place, never in my life did I think I would staying in a place as luxurious as this.

"You like it?" Eric asked.

"I love it," I smiled stepping up to the bed. Eric's lips traced down my neck to my shoulder. I chuckled. "Hang on, let me get a little fresh first."

"I'll be outside." He walked out the back door in the bedroom outside to the beach. I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, and brush my hair. I stripped out of my clothes then washed myself quickly. For some reason I wanted this to be perfect. I wrapped a towel around my body then stepped outside to get Eric.

"Psst," I hissed getting his attention. "I'm ready."

He jumped to his feet and followed me inside to the bed. I laid down unzipping his pants as he pulled off his shirt. He removed the towel from me then leaned down giving me wet soft kisses on my neck and chest. I caressed his face, kissing him deeply while I stroked his dick. I wrapped my legs around him and moaned as he shoved his hard dick inside me. He felt so good feeling him all in me. It had been a while for us too, I missed his body. Eric thrusted hard and pumped fast going back and forth.

"Ooh baby," I moaned. "Harder."

He gripped the sheets ramming inside me. He pounded my pussy making me dig my nails in his shoulders.

"Oh shit," Eric groaned. My juices covered his dick. My moans got louder feeling him get harder and going faster. My legs shook as I felt myself ready to cum. I wanted my orgasm, but at the time I didn't want this man to stop.

"Ah fuck, right there baby!" My voice got higher. "Fuck I'm cumming!"

"Cum on this dick baby!"

My pussy got tighter then I released myself on him. He shot his cum inside of me, laid down next to me as I got on top of him. I slid down on his dick, moaning as I rotated my hips on him. He thrusted up in me as I started bouncing on him. I gasped aloud feeling him in my stomach.

"Ah shit that feels good!" I moaned. I rode him fast listening to him groan and feeling his hands hold my waist.

"Fuck, ride this dick!" He moaned. "Damn baby!" He smacked my ass repeatedly.

I could hear the bed squeak as rode him faster. My juices ran down his manhood making him get harder. I felt myself release and he did too.

I leaned down and we slowly tongue kissed. I laid on him resting my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Mm, I missed this body," Eric hummed.

"I missed yours," I said kissing his chest. He lifted my chin.

"I love you, Mrs. Wright."

"I love you too, Mr. Wright." We soon fell asleep.

--

I woke up listening to Eric's soft snores. The sun was starting to rise, casting low light in the bedroom. I leaned up and pecked Eric's lips. 

"Mm baby," he hummed quietly.

"I'ma go take a shower," I told him. I slowly got off of him letting him sleep.

In the shower I felt a hand on my shoulder making me jump a little but I knew it was Eric. He stepped in the shower with me. The warm water ran down on both of our naked bodies as we kissed each other. Eric lifted me up then slid himself inside me. He fucked me against the wall of the shower making me bounce on him. I held his shoulders as our bodies banged against the wall. He kissed my neck as I moaned in his ear. My legs wrapped around him and shook feeling myself ready to cum. We released at the same time. He kissed me as we rubbed each other's bodies in the water.

Eric stepped out the shower and I continued washing myself.

After I finished I put in a gray tank top and short navy blue sweat shorts then entered the kitchen seeing Eric sitting at the table eating eggs and sausage. My arms wrapped around his shoulders from behind and I gave him kisses on his cheek and neck.

"Morning handsome," I cooed sweetly, rubbing his chest.

"Morning baby," he said. "You in a good mood."

"I just had shower sex with my husband. Of course I am." I sat in the chair next to him. "What's that?" I looked at the papers on the table next to his plate of food.

"My wedding present from me to you." He handed me the papers.

"What is it?"

"Contracts to Ruthless. I want you to be my CEO."

I looked at him shocked. "Are you serious?"

"I can't run Ruthless by myself and I need someone I trust to help me. You're the only person I trust with my business."

"Aw baby. I don't know if I can."

"Why not? You ran Death Row. You smart Tamera, you know what you're doing. I want us to run Ruthless together."

I smiled at him. "Baby I don't know what to say. Damn E." I sighed happily. "Okay." I read the contract then signed the papers.

"Make sure you sign Tamera Wright, not Robson."

I laughed. "I know." I handed him the papers and he smiled. "I love you Eric."

"I love you too." He gently touched my face and we kissed. "I'm happy you're my wife."

"I'm happy your my husband."

Omniscient

Something is growing inside Tamera.

There's the new chapter. It's kind of short but next one will be longer and better. Tell me what you think. Vote and comment.