Chapter 3: The Unexpected Incident

After I finished throwing up for the third time today I got dressed in a slim white T-shirt, ripped jeans, and brown Timberland boots, then headed straight for Cube's house. I'm visiting him, Kim and O'Shea Jr.

"What up T?" Cube smiled letting me in the house.

"Sup Cube." We dapped.

"How you been?"

"I'm alright. You?"

"Same old same old."

"Hi Tamera," Kim said waving at me.

"Hi Kim," I said.

"Tamera!" I heard little O'Shea shout with excitement.

"Hey kid!" I picked him up and held him on my hip. "What's up nugget head? You got so big and handsome."

"Jr what do you say?" Cube asked.

"Thank you T," he cheesed.

"No problem." I put him down and he ran back to his toys.

"Can I get you anything?" Kim asked.

"Nah I'm good."

"You can get me a kiss," Cube said. Kim gave him a peck on the lips. "We'll be in the room with Jr."

"Okay."

"You two go great together," I said sitting in one of the chairs.

"Thanks. I love her."

"I can tell."

"So how's everything at Death Row?"

"Good. Things are good. I'm about to drop my album in a few weeks."

"How many songs you got?"

"Ten."

"That's good."

"Yeah."

"Tamera look," Jr said handing me his Super Man doll.

"He's cool looking. You like Super Man?"

"Yeah."

"What about Bat Man?"

"Bat Man sucks."

I smiled. "I guess you're right." I handed him back his toy.

He went back to playing.

"How are you holding up with the bun in the oven?" Cube asked.

"Terrible. I keep throwing up and all I want to eat is tomatoes and peanut butter. And I hate peanut butter."

"Ew tomatoes."

"I can't help it."

"So when's the abortion?"

"In three days. I feel weird about doing this but I have to."

"Its okay. I support you. You're doing what's right."

"I might become a mother someday but not right now. I definitely don't need the media finding out about his either."

"You are very bold to do that T," Kim said. "I'd be scared. I could never do that."

--

Next morning I woke up and looked out my window noticing some smoke out in the distance. There was a lot of it coming from different places. Once I was out the house, on the road, and in the city, South Los Angeles looked like pure hell. 

Maybe it was the Rodney King trial that made everyone break out into straight madness but I have never seen anything as crazy as this.

Cube: Kim told me not go out here but I did anyway. I had to see what was up. People were throwing bricks into stores, setting cars and buildings on fire.