Chapter 12: Freaky Shit

"Damn what the fuck is in here?" I asked Tamera setting down one of her boxes.

She opened it and grinned. "Old notebooks I used to write my songs in."

"For real? All this?"

"Some of its poetry. Hardcore poetry."

"Aight."

"Give it here. Is cool if I just set this in the hall closet?"

"Sure." I said sitting on the couch.

I watched her open the door to the hall closet and bend over to put the box away. I got a real nice view of her ass. She looked so damn fine in jean shorts she was wearing and the gray tank top she had on. I licked my lips staring at her sexy body. It kind of reminded me of the pool party I had back '90. I saw her coming towards us and she made me hard as fuck. Same situation right now.

"Eric you okay?" She asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah baby." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in my lap.

"Shit Eric, what are you doing?"

"Shh baby, I got you." I slid my hand down her pants and kissed her neck.

"Mm E I can't right now." She grabbed my hand.

"Why?" I whined.

"Because I have to get to the set of that movie. Remember? I'm the producer."

Tamera started producing movies. When we started talking again she told me she was producing Cube's movie Friday. Now she's working on this other movie called Set It Off.

"Can it wait?" I pleaded.

"No." She got up. "I'll be back soon." She kissed my cheek. She unpacked a few more boxes then left. It took her a month to sell that house she was living in before she could officially move her stuff here.

Since she was out for the most of day working I decided to go to Ruthless and work with Bone Thugs on their new album. I spent most of the day there then remembered to go check on the radio show that I'm doing tomorrow. Afterwards I came home.

"Tamera you here?" I called for her. "Baby?"

"I'm in the living room," I heard her say sweetly. I walked in and found her sitting on the coffee table leaning back on her hands with her legs crossed wearing a black button down shirt showing off a lot of cleavage and no pants. "Hey baby boy."

"What's this?" I asked looking her up and down seductively.

"Have a seat." She bit her bottom lip looking sexy and seductive. I sat on the couch and she straddled me. "So how was you day?" She asked massaging my shoulders.

"It was aight."

"Just aight? Hmm, I can make it better." She whispered in my ear then started nibbling on it. She unzipped my pants and stroked my dick making me hard. Her hand went up and down slowly.

"Mm shit," I groaned. I laid my head back and let her give me a hand job. "Damn baby."

She kept going faster, making want grab her by her waist and slide her down on me and bounce her up and down. Her hand felt so good, I was ready to nutt. She was whispering freaky shit in my ear.

"You like this baby?"

"Shit I'm bout to cum." She moved her hand as I squirted my cum out.

"You still horny?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Good."

We went upstairs to the bedroom and she pushed me down on the bed. She undressed me and we started making out.