Chapter 10: A Night Of Love

Omniscient

Tamera eventually went back to Eric's house that night, Eric was in his bedroom with one lamp on in the room making it seem dim. He was about to go to bed so he changed into gray sweats and a white Tee, losing hope that Tamera would come back to him, but he heard her coming in. She took her shoes and jacket off at the front door then made her upstairs to his room. He was happy to see her again, she stepped in his doorway, admiring the large bedroom with it's king size bed covered with cream colored sheets and a massive mirror on the ceiling.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," he responded.

"I'm sorry that I ran out on you I just, you know, panicked."

"Don't apologize, it ain't you. I'm sorry I called you a crazy dumbass."

"I'm sorry I called you a bitch."

"What about the stupid part?"

"Don't push your luck."

He chuckled. "Okay."

"Did you mean the other part?" She looked down at her shoes.

"Of course I did." He approached her. "Did you?"

"Yes." He kissed her. "Eric stop."

"Tamera look at me." He said lifting her chin. "I'm not gonna hurt you. Trust me. I love you."

Eric kissed her again.

"I love you too."

They kissed each other passionately. Eric moved his hands towards her waist and lifted her shirt up then threw it on the floor. Tamera took off his shirt next feeling his warm smooth chest. Eric picked her up wrapping her legs around him, she leaned down and kissed him softly. Eric laid Tamera on the bed sliding down her pants and underwear. He left kisses all over her neck and chest as she pulled down his pants and boxers and Eric unhooked her bra. Eric's lips traced down her her neck towards her stomach. He leaned back up and rubbed her bottom lip with his thumb looking deep into her brown eyes.

Tamera moaned as Eric slid himself inside her. She held his shoulders, whimpering, as he thrusted inside her.

"Mmm harder," she moaned. Eric went in deeper making her moans get louder. Her nails dug into his shoulders as he kept pounding her pussy, he leaned down sucking on her neck. "Mm Eric!" She moaned louder.

"That feel good baby?" He whispered in her ear.

"Oh yeah!"

Eric speed up feeling her wet juices covering his large erect manhood. Tamera was beginning to scream at the pleasure and pain as Eric kept hitting her g spot.

"Uh! Right there! Right there!" She scratched his back.

"Shit I'm cumming!" 

Tamera could feel her climax cumming along with Eric's. Eric gripped the pillow tightly as he released himself inside of her. Tamera released herself soon right after. They were both panting and staring at each other, pure love in their eyes and ecstasy surrounding them.

They switched positions so Tamera was on top of Eric. She slid down on his dick and moved her hips back and forth, she moaned feeling his throbbing dick thrust and pump inside her. She rubbed his chest as she rode his dick. 

"Mm T faster!" Eric groaned.

She started bouncing on him feeling him get harder and she knew he was close. Tamera leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I want you hit it from behind." Eric flipped them over and Tamera got on her hands and knees. Eric pulled on her hair his shoved his manhood in her dripping pussy. She moaned feeling Eric grinding against her ass.