Chapter 27: Trina Jade Wright

My legs rested on the other end of the couch with the rest of my body laid out on it. Since Eric was at Ruthless Cube, Dina and Eric Jr were here with me.

"Hey T you feel comfortable?" Jr asked me.

"Yeah," I said. "Thank you for asking."

"No biggie."

"Thank you for staying with me, you know I enjoy having you around."

"Yeah. Would you say I'm your favorite?"

"Hmm, maybe." I winked. Jr's only 13 years old.

"Here's your water T," Cube said entering with a glass of water. I moaned a little feeling the baby move around in me. "Girl you good?"

I nodded.

"Oh is she okay?" Dina asked.

"I'm fine," I answered.

Cube and Dina left the room leaving me alone with Jr. The baby kept moving making groan, this ain't her normal kicking. 

"T you okay?" Jr asked.

"Um-"

"Did you just pee?" He exclaimed.

"I think my water just broke." He got scared. "Jr don't panic, go get Cube and Dina. Hurry."

"Her water broke!" He yelled running after them.

Dina sat in the backseat of Cube's car with me, Cube was driving and Jr in the passenger seat.

"It's okay T just breath," Dina comforted.

"Can somebody call my husband?" I grunted.

Cube practically raced to hospital going almost over 80 mph. 

"Yo E it's Cube," Cube said. "Aye uh, Tamera's in labor."

"You sure?" Eric asked over the phone.

I screamed. 

"Yep, pretty sure."

"But she's.... Shit, I'm on my way."

--

"Mm fuck!" I groaned. I laid in a hospital bed with Cube in the room with me. Any female that has kids knows exactly how I'm feeling right now. This shit hurts like fucking hell. I've only dilated two centimeters. "Aah!"

"It's okay T just breath," Cube told me..

"Just breath?" I yelled. "I hate men! Where's Eric?"

"He's coming T."

"Hi Mrs. Wright," the nurse said coming in. "How are you feeling?"

"How do you think I'm feeling?" I was so irritated.

"Okay, my mistake. I'm just here checking in on you. Good news, you've dilated 4 centimeters now."

"That's supposed to be good? I got 6 more to go! Can you not do math you stupid bitch?" She put her head down and left.

"Tamera-" Cube started.

"Shut up O'Shea!"

Eric

I panted as I ran down the hallway of the hospital, I drove here as quickly as I could to be here. I have to be here, that's my wife and she's having my baby.

"Hey," I said to the receptionist. "I'm looking for Tamera Wright, she's my wife and she's in labor."

"Um hang on," she said typing in her computer. "Down this hall room 242."