Chapter 4: Fire Back

1993

Eric

"That bitch!" I yelled jumping out of my chair. "All three of those bitches!" I yelled slamming my hand on the table.

"Damn," Dresta mumbled.

"They fucked up for that," Knocc Out said.

"E you good?" Ren asked.

"Fuck no! I can't believe them! Why would they diss me?"

"Cause they think you screwed them over."

"Come on Eric, you can't get upset about T dissing you," Yella said.

"You did hurt her."

"Wait a fucking minute," Dresta said leaning forward in his chair. "Whats up with you and Major T?"

"Not 'what's up,'" Yella snickered. "It's 'what was up.'"

"Tell them the amazing story E," Ren said.

"Yeah. The legend of Eric and Tamera."

I sighed. "We used to date. Tamera was my girl but I messed up with her."

"Nigga you did more than mess up," Yella said. "She caught you in a threesome."

"And broke your nose," Ren added.

"Oh yeah that's the funny part." Yella laughed. "You had that bandage on for three weeks."

All four of them were laughing.

"Aight can y'all knock it off?" I grunted.

"You got your ass kicked by a girl!" They all exclaimed with laughter.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna get them back. They think they can just diss me like I'm some bitch but they wrong."

"What you gonna do E?" Yella asked.

"You'll see."

In the recording studio me, Dresta and Knocc Out were working on a little diss track of my own for Dre and T. Tamera can be mad at me all she want ,but she ain't about to be calling me a fag. There was one line in the song where she says "buster thought I was sleazy, thought I was a mark cause I used to hang with Eazy" and "I got my chrome to the side of his White Sox hat," and some other shit too. It pisses me off that Dre and T would do that. That Tamera would ever do that.

"Aight let's see what we got," Knocc Out said.

"Eazy you ready?" Dresta asked.

"Yeah," I said going in the booth. "Play that shit."

Compton, Compton, Compton

Ahhhhhhh... real muthaphukkin g's. x2

[Me] Hey yo doctor, here's another proper track and its fat watch the sniper time to pay the piper. And let the real shit provoke so you's a wanna be loc then you get smoked and I hope your fans understand that when you talk about spraying me the same records that you making is paying me. Mother fuck Dre, mother fuck T mother fuck Death Row. Now here comes my left blow. Cause I'm the E-A-Z-Y-E and this is the season to let the real mother fucking g's in."