Chapter 25: It's A....

1997

Eric

"Eric!" Tamera screamed. I just walked in through the door of the house and already Tamera was yelling for me.

"What are you okay?" I asked rushing upstairs looking for her. I found her in the nursery sitting in a rocking chair. She was five months pregnant and her baby bump was showing and growing.

"Come here," she said motioning me to come towards her. "He's kicking."

I placed my hand on her belly and felt the baby move. A smile grew on my face, I know that's my baby girl in there.

"Aw my little girl." She kicked my hand. "She likes my voice."

"You mean 'he' likes your voice?"

"We'll see tomorrow."

"I found this tape player, hooked some head phones up to it and played some of our songs."

"Really?"

"Mhm. Placed the head phones on my stomach and he loved hearing us rap."

"That's my girl."

"Eric, it's a boy."

"Bet you $50 its a girl."

"Bet." She kissed me deeply.

"Mm, whatchu trying to start?" I broke away.

"It's been a while since we, you know."

"But we can't. You're pregnant."

"So? He won't mind us having a little mommy and daddy time."

"Tamera no."

"Oh come on honey, I wanna feel you. Me so horny."

"I'm sorry but no."

"Why? Is it because I'm fat? You can't hang with a fat woman now?"

"Baby I don't think your fat."

"Then fuck me!"

"Tamera-"

"Oh shut up." She stormed out.

--

"Eazy it ain't nothing but her hormones acting crazy," Kimberly said.

"She kinda scared me last night," I admitted as I sat on the couch in the living room. She sat on the sofa next to me.

"And it's normal for her to get a little extra horny, it's the hormones."

Tamera came downstairs with her locs on and hair in a pony tail wearing a white T shirt and grey yoga pants. I watched her go into the kitchen and stuff her face with potato chips covered in chocolate.

"What?" She questioned staring at me with her mouth full. "You want some?"

"I'm good," I said. "But we gotta go."

Kimberly left and we went to the hospital. Tamera seemed pretty calm, I held her hand the entire drive. We waited a few minutes before the doctor was ready to see her.

"Mr. And Mrs. Wright, how you both doing today?" Dr. Thomas asked.

"We're doing fine," I answered.

"My feet hurt," Tamera said taking her locs off as she laid on the table.

"I'm sure they do," the doctor said. "Have you been eating healthy?"

"Somewhat."

"Getting a lot of rest?"