Chapter 14: Tamera's Birthday (Part 2)

"Eric look at me. Now!" I pleaded.

"Tamera get up," he demanded.

"No."

"Get up." I hesitated but the tone in his voice made me not want to piss him off anymore then what he already was. I stood up and he did too, but I was standing close behind him with my hands on his shoulders. "Wassup Knocc Out," Eric smiled.

"Yo what's up E? Didn't think you would be in here," he said entering the room.

He chuckled. "Why wouldn't I be? Major T is my girl. Everyone knows that. What happened to you lip, homeboy?" It was busted and swollen.

"Oh uh, when I was opening my car door it hit it right there."

"Really?" Eric questioned taking a few steps forward. "Kinda looks like someone whooped your ass."

"Nah man. Can't nobody take my ass down." His switched gaze to me then back to Eric.

"Hmm." Eric nodded. "Nobody? Not even my girl? She kicked your ass yesterday. After you kissed her."

"Whatchu talking about man?"

"You kissed my girl bitch!" 

Eric slammed him against the wall then punched him repeatedly in his gut. Knocc Out grunted as Eric threw him on floor and started throwing down punches at him. I stood there with my arms crossed like it was no big deal. Shit, I'm enjoying myself! My man is kicking ass. Happy birthday to me.

Finally Eric stood up. "Keep your fucking hands off her! You do some shit like that again and I'll kick you out of Ruthless." He turned and faced me.

I put my arms around his neck. "I love you!"

"I love you too." We kissed. I looked down at Knocc Out who was holding his stomach and face and groaning.

"Baby you missed a spot."

"I did?"

"Mhm. But don't worry, I'll get it." I kicked him in his jaw. "Ha!"

"You so crazy," he chuckled. "Come with me."

I followed him out the room to his office. Eric was acting all sneaky and slick like he had something planned. We entered his office.

"What did you bring me in here for?" I asked. I gasped as he lifted me up and sat me on his desk.

"Birthday sex," he said unbuttoning my pants. I pulled his pants down with his boxers as he slid my pants and panties down. I moaned feeling him slide inside me and his lips press against my neck.

"Eric you in here - oh shit!" Yella exclaimed barging in.

"Get out!" We yelled in unison.

"Ooh y'all some freaks!" He closed the door.

"Can I keep going?" Eric asked.

"I never told you to stop." I grabbed his ass. "Fuck me baby boy."

--

"Tamera hurry up," Dina rushed.

"Hey, you are the one who dragged me all the way back here to change clothes," I stated.

"Well it's just that the place where I'm taking you is gonna be really fun and you smell like sex."

I smirked. "Me and Eric kinda got a little nasty in his office earlier."

"Oh lord!"

I sighed. "I love that little freak."

"You're a freak too."