Chapter 5: Still Ruthless

1994

"Look I just told you that I don't think you're good," I said. Standing in front of me was a group of guys that auditioned for me to join Death Row. Their voices suck.

"What do you mean?" One guy asked.

"We wanna talk to Suge," the second one said.

"Suge ain't here right now," I snapped. "I am. Now leave my office."

"Are you crazy or something?"

"Yep!" I answered nonchalantly smirking with my arms crossed.

"You know who we are?" The third one asked.

"A group of broke untalented rappers? Yeah."

"Come on fellas, let's go."

"Stupid bitch," one of them mumbled as the turned around and left. I reached for my gun and fired a bullet. It went straight past their head and it made them freeze.

"Say another motherfucking word motherfucker and the next one goes flying through your head," I said crossing my feet on my desk. They looked at me with fear in their eyes and were stiff. "Get out!" They scattered out the door. I got up from my chair and walked up to my wall. "Damn, another bullet hole." I shook my head. There was a knock at the door. "Come in." I sat back down in my chair.

"Hey Tamera," my manager/assistant, Dina said.

"Hey Dina."

"Did you shoot a gun in here?"

"Yeah that was me."

"You are gonna get arrested for that one day." She warned tying hair short curly hair into a ponytail.

"So? It wouldn't be my first time." I straightened my white button down shirt.

"Well I came by to tell you that you have a concert booked for next week and you have an interview with Yo! MTV Raps."

"Another interview?"

"Well the whole beef situation between you and Eazy-E is blowing up."

"But its so exhausting. We've been talking shit about each other for months now. It's boring! But it's cool, I got more fans than he does."

"T, this is getting out of hand. Its got to stop."

"I stopped a while ago. His bitch ass needs to stop."

"He did stop for a while until you dissed him again during an interview."

"I said 'sometimes dudes need to be put in their place when they start trying to hard on women they know are tough-handed.' Nothing about him."

"Okay have you ever thought about contacting him and talking about this?"

"See, that's a bitch move right there."

"Alright, alright I grew up in Long Beach so I know where you're coming from. You both got the whole thug attitude going against each other."