come wild

Lance

It's hard to be around someone that causes my emotions to just what it really is. Someone who can push those boundaries aside and they don't even know it! It's hard to show emotion when you've kept it hidden for years and be shown just like that. Years and years of faking wasted into nothing.

Being in space for years, It always gets to people as I've heared. They where right. They were absolutely right. It gets to you, breaks you, haunts you, and makes you feel all alone. Makes you feel meaningless. This could end in a bad way and no one can even know. No one would want it to.

I know deep in me somewhere that I'm not alone. But, this is the path my mind chose. This is the thing that constantly haunts me. I get that Hunk may be there for me but... I can get pretty annoying majority of the time and even he, can't handle my bullshit sometimes. I honestly don't blame him.

They all put up with my bullshit if I think about this clearly. Allura, probably hates my flirting but I have to, I can't be found out. Shiro, genuinely just probably hates me even if I look up to him, figuratively and literally. Pidge, They think I'm so annoying. Honestly I would too.

They're all probably right. So right that it cuts.

This is the path that he fucking triggered. Fucker. I could've made him stay but I didn't. Plainly, that's all just my fault. He told us that he was leaving, and everyone wanted me to say something but I didn't, I couldn't. This is his life, I can't tell him what not to do.

I didn't even bother with this. I let him do what he wants. It's his choice and honestly, I would've done the same choice if I was him. I would've learned the truth if I had the chance. This was his chance to find out the truth and I respected that. I respected it but it still hurt.

Having to find out who you trully are.. Is something I am very familiar with. Too familiar with. Yet, I never told anyone why and I will never. I don't ever want them to know the truth. The truth, huh.

The truth about me isn't something that anyone should find out. The truth brings tragedy on certain people. On certain occasions, you don't ever want people to know and this is mine.

Or we could have secrets that literally will be too embarassing, I've had a handful of those.

The faking and hiding isn't something you—anyone—want to see. The faking and hiding could harm all of them. I wouldn't want that to happen.

This family means the most to me—not that my family in earth is any less—they have been there for me for years. I have grown to who I am because of them. I have that feeling of guilt and I don't like it. I don't like feeling guilty for them.

I don't really like being guilty for anything at all. I mean, no one really ever does but we still do. Fucking life has to be a sucker everyday.

Little did Lancey Lance know that this hunch was right. He was so right to be guilty and soon, all hell will come wild.