hello mother

//an: VALENTINES UPDATE! Have fun guys! Two updates today! :) //

Lance

We we're finally gonna reach my mother. It was done, this machine was done. All we have to do is wait until it gets there. Allura stood by me with the buggest smile on her face, she finally got to see our mother. This was a long time coming. This was something she waited for.

As we sent it off, I took my leave and went back to my room. Seems as if I need new one now, don't I? I'll probably recieve one from Coran. This is very irrelevant information, why am I thinkin of this? This is simply stupid.

I went to my bathroom and did whatever I had to do. After I went out, I was surprised to finally be alone. Thank all the celestial Gods and Goddess' of this lifetime for this blessing. Anyways, I have to go to bed or I'll be ruining my own rule. Before that, I have to make everyone else do as well.

Walking into the Control Room, I stumble to see everyone clearly invested in this device and watching it's every move. This wasn't gonna work, they have to obey these rules for their sake. Sleep is very important, soecially if you can't have it anymore.

"Alright Guys, break it up! Get ready to bed and if you don't I will each and everyone of you. Don't test me." I roared over the bunch, they all stared at me and nodded very slowly.

I made sure to check up on all of them before going on my own, I gotta follow my own rules. M rules don't have to just apply to them but as well, to me. I really hope I can lead them well. I don't even know how to feel about this.

But I do know that there is one last thing that I have to do before bed.

After checking up on the others, I head back to my room and get the space phone. I open the messaging app and text Keith. I need to talk to him. The team needs someone to pilot Red at the very least, possibly even Black.

Hopefully, Black. He bonded really with Black and I think it might be a great choice. That choice will come in the future though. For now, I gotta break these walls. Walls again, we need to fix them and break them.

Keith/Lance

Keithy-Boy, what's up? You awake?

What do you want Lance?
Keith*

Harsh much, Idunno I don't have anyone to talk to.
Everyone is asleep and seems as you aren't.

Obviously.

What you doin???????

We talked for a little bit until I realized what time it was and started to listen to my music. I started to prepare for bed. Then I slept, slept better for once again.

In the "morning", we all had breakfast. Obviously, all getting ready beforehand. Today we had all seen the notification for the small device that we had created. My mother had received it, she sent a message thag said she was putting it in the pod.

My mother isn't ordinary, that's a given but thai lifestyle isn't something I'm not used to. My mother is a multi-Billionare business woman. I am an heir to something big in Earth as well. That's a lot of responsibility but I got used to it. I was born into the world that way.

This was a hard thing to do, all throughout childhood. It's always been, study this, master that. Be perfect, smile. Yada-yada. Today, we meet my mom. The mom that I had to make proud and I hope I will. I really hope that I can make her proud.

Hunk and I know the pressure of being good enough for our parents and feeling as if I wasn't enough for these people makes me really fucking tired and done. This place is stressful, stressful enough to death. Probably.

I walked into the  Control Room and took a deep breathe in. Putting on a smile right after and standing beside Hunk, he knew how much this would affect me. He's been here for most of my life and vice versa.

He pats my back as a sign of reassurance. I nod at him for a simple thanks. Squeezing his back as well. Reminds me, I need that new room. My old one is too small with all the planing I need to do. Hell to the no way am I not planing a small party for Hunk. His birthday is so near, Jesus.

I have to talk to Coran about that. Back to the point, I see Allura and Shiro walk in the room. Allura and Shiro split and Allura went to my side. She was gonna see her mother again. I squeeze her hand for reassurance. She squeezed my hand back and we told pidge to continue the call. Here we go.

'Hello son. Hello daughter, Paladins.' My mom greeted very politely but you can tell she's very strict and that's something that women can do and it's so cool. Men can do it too, but women are definately smarter in their own ways.

"Hello mother, How are you?" I greeted and asked with a sly smile that she would notice but no one else will.