lotor, huh?

//an: the updates for this week! I hope you guys enjoy this! I'm not sure if the next chapters for next will be on the day because I'm sick asf rn. I hope you guys understand! Love you! Enjoy :)//

Lance

The next week, we had formed a plan to take Zarkon down. Zarkon is not dead still? How the hell is he not? Is he immortal or something? Anyways, this plan had foreseen every part of his weakness. One of them was Innerva, she is his wife that he resurrected.

Truthfully, I loved her a lot as a child, she took care of me before the war emerged. She took care of me as a baby for two years. She loved me too. My mom told me that I loved her so much that I'd cry when she'd leave to do her actual work.

My mom would be busy with charity stuff twenty-four seven and my dad would be planing peace treaties that no one else would take care of me. No one else, except her. I wish Zarkon never did any of these things, he ruined the peace of the universe.

The only thing that's keeping me from going insane these past few weeks is probably that Keith is helping us this whole week, he's been assigned to be in position here.

I'm here standing and he literally staring over my shoulders. I'm looking at the holo gram and I had noticed something. I need to tell Allura.

"Allura!!! I have something to show you. It's very important, come here quick!" I boomed over the castle's com system.

I heard footsteps running in here, I'm guessing from the weight that'd be Allura and Shiro. I'm also guessing that there is definitely something about the two of them but I'm gonna keep quiet. This information is crucial but the problem is, we'd have to deal with this after the war.

We'd have a second war, after all.

"What's the problem, Lance?" Allura inquired heavily breathing from running. Shiro doing the same right next to her.

"Zarkon has a son. His name is Lotor. If we win this war he'd be crowned next emperor but there's a problem." I explained with a sigh. This problem is making things so much more complicated. Allura nodded taking it all in. She knows something I don't.

"He isn't in the empire as of late, but he'd be forced to come back if his father is dead. We can't get to him now but we'd have to have a second war." I explained that ended with a expectation that she'd let me continue.

"All right, this isn't a big problem at this moment but it will be. Is there something you'd like to add?" She inquired from me.

"I'd like to know everything we can about him before we head into the first war. We cannot prepare without knowing who he is. This isn't a game anymore, and we can't let this ruin the universe. For all we know, Lotor could be smarter than his father and I know that you know something." I said, rubbing my temples from the stress that has been building up.

"I'll try to give you the most that I can. I knew him from childhood, I can send you all the info I can." Allura said with hesitation.

"I know, thank you. I'll be here if you need me for anything." I inform her as she started to leave.

"And wait," I boomed with urgency.

"Yes, Lance?" She acquired with confusion.

"I know something is up between the two of you." I giggled with a wink. Allura and Shiro losing composure for a few minutes, both blushing. They regained their composure, Allura clearing her throat.

"I-i don't know what you're talking about.." She said still trying to regain her composure. I smirked at this and let them leavez Once they left, I turned around and smiled.

"Mhmm, there is totally something going with them. Allura is bad at lying about this." I snicker while setting up more plans of attack.

"Asshole, try to look at your side sometimes." Keith grunted with annoyance.

"Oh sorry, I thought you we're a pole." I teased with a smile. But alas, I had to get back to work so I returned to it. Keith standing beside me and helping at points. Sometimes, we'd just have comfortable silence and that's all we need.

Lotor sounds so familiar to me. It makes me wonder, could he..?

I hope not. That would be a nightmare, probably worse than the ones I've had. I shook my head so that I could stop remembering a certain asshole. Without noticing it, everyone went to bed. Keith and I we're walking throughout the castle.

Walking throughout the Castle, can be really fun when it's silent. It makes it so much cozy-er? Is that even a word? I yawned and continue to walk with Keith, slipping my fingers through his hand. We kept walking along until we reached my room and his old one.

Walking in, I streched my arms and yawned again. Walking to my personal bathroom that the paladins have, I start getting ready for bed. After that, I went into my clothing and into my blanket. Smiling as I thought of this plan working as we predicted.

This Lotor guy seems to be the next target and I'm gonna have to watch his wvery movement. While knowing everything I can about him and figuring out a plan to finish him off. This is gonna be a long while and I am not prepared, but I hope we will be.

Lotor, huh?