he leaves

//Two chapters in a row! Yay!1!!11! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this, it's longer than the last one and I'm so happy that it is. So well then, let's get our langst on, shall we? We shall.//

Lance

I always thought that if I stayed here for the rest of my life, I wouldn't be able to have my family but... Blood related or not, these people who stand with me everyday is my family.

But... It isn't complete. It will never be. It will never complete wihout him. It will never be. He made this family whole and well, in family people leave and find themselves, often sent to college to find their will of life. On my end, it's for the past not the future. He left for the past that he never got.

Through the weeks that they've known who I really am. It's been great. Allura started treating me as a sibling and I thank her for that. Hunk and Pidge stayed the same because I know they loved me for who I really am. They always and they know I will too.

And Shiro.. Well Shiro didn't really change that much, he isn't close to me in any way at all so.. He doesn't seem too fond of me, that's okay. He's getting used to me and that's perfectly fine.

Coran, on the other hand, wants me to tell the full truth but I can't take Allura from her destiny, it's hers not mine. It would be selfish. I mean, there's the option of co-leading but that would cause emotion stress as well. I don't have time to think about myself.

Keith, well Keith, had to leave as soon as he heard everything. He though, messaged me after leaving using the space 'phone'.

From Keef;

Lance, I don't really care of what you are. But please, just be yourself because I think of the same Lance in every way and you are you. The real Lance is valid. Every Lance is valid.

You matter.

[22:38]

That made me really happy and I knew exactly why. I needed someone to tell me that. I needed someone to be here for me. I needed someone who would be there for me when I'm at my lowest and it feels like I'm closing in on that.

He needed to come back to his family. His real space family. He needed to come back. I wanted—needed—him to come back. Maybe, I'm just being selfish but I really want this.

And so I replied, smirking, might I add. I love him with all my heart. I honestly do but, he hurts me the worst. The pain of just watching him leave makes me want to throw up but I enjoy it at the same time. Feelings are fucking confusing.

I don't even know why.

To Keef;

I know and thank you. This means a lot. You can consider this a bonding moment if you so wish. Remember one thing while you're out there, come back safe to your family in Voltron.

PS: Yeah, I remember the bonding moment ;)

[22:39]

And I left it at that. I left him to wonder why I sent this. What the meaning of this is. What he needed to do. That something might never happen, and probably never will. I left him feeling curious because that is exactly what he does to me, whenever he leaves.