a victory

//an: last update of today! I hope you like it! Thas is all! Love you guys! Enjoy :)//

Lance

We did it! We fucking did it! We saved universe from the first threat! Oh My God! It worked! The plan worked! We defeated Zarkon! Omg! The hard work finally paid off. All that late nights, all that stress, it paid off.

Right now, we're treating each other from the injuries that we got, of course someone couldn't just come put of this perfectly fine. Everyone is curretly pissed off at me, I may have sacrificed myself again... I think everyone is extra mad now. I feel bad.

But I needed to shield Allura from a gun shot, I know that she could've handled it but I didn't want to risk it. She is very strong and powerful but who wants their siblings hurt? That's just stupid.

"—kay! Enough! I get it! I shouldn't have done that! It was necessary! I know that you are perfectly capable of yourself but I couldn't risk it! Who would want their sibling to be in pain?!" I exclaimed trying to stop the lecturing.

"I get your stance, Lance. But you cannot keep doing this!" Allura cried, I hugged her and patted her back.

"My boy, you can walk around now. You should be very glad that it only bruised you. You should be thankful to your armor that you survived that." Coran explained with small warm smile.

"Thank you." Nodding, I left to walk around the Castle. It was pretty peaceful, unless you pay attention to all the injured people and the wreckage of all the space crafts.

Matt running towards me, he halted in front of me. He took a minute to get his breathe back. I looked at him with comfusion, what is happening?

"Keith.. He..uhmm.. Did something. You have to talk to him." He struggled to say from his lost if breath.

"What did he do?" I asked with urgency, my palms were getting sweating. My brows frowoing in fear.

"He almost sacrificed uimself from removing tha barrier for us. But someone did, we don't know who. But someone did, thank God." He mumbled really fast but I understood. I was fuming, I couldn't loose him too.

"He did what?!" I shouted and run around to the medivac for BOM.

I run until I found him, I excused him for a second. We walked into an empty hall, and he was confused. I kept dragging him until we were in a corner. I stood up straight.

"You are as valid as everyone in this place." I hugged him and shed a little tear, I wiped it off quickly. I felt him hug me back, and bury his head in the crook of my neck. I smile as trace circles on his back.

"How did you know?" He mumbled in my neck, I sighed.

"Matt, he told me." Sighing again, I mumble into the vast open space. I sighed again and hugged him tighter than before, hoping silently that I don't squeeze him to death.

"Of course, he would. Why you though?" I shifted back into my old position. It wasn't like I haven't been thinking about this but, I don't know. I really don't—

"Maybe, he just thought I'd be best if it was me? Since, I'm good with people as he loudly proclaims in the universe." Laughing as I said so, gesturing my hand the way Matt would when he says this.

"Do you think anyone knows?" He asked smiling up at me.

"Hmmm, Hunk probably is suspecting but I really don't think so. Hunk can read me like an open book, he probably does." I mumbled.

"Mhmm." He mumbled.

"We should probably head back, they'd be wondering where we are by now." I said with slight panic in my voice. I shrugged it off, with a small smile. He nodded and ran together making sure to unclasp our hands from each other. Huh, I never noticed that it was warm before.

So we headed back. Immediately, Allura ushered me to go change for the ball tonight. So I left and changed, this out fitis different but in a good way, it was royal blue. Allura had told me not to come out unless she said so, so I fixed my hair since it became a mess while the battle was on.

This was gonna be one hell of a ball.