new start

//this was a lost chapter. Sorry if the others didn't make sense before this :(//

Lance

I walk out of the room that she practically tucked me in and plastered a smile onto my face. I walked upto Allura and stood beside her, ignoring all the shocked looks the team's faces had. I hold Allura's hand with a squeeze.

"Hello everyone." My british-like accent imminent with my voice, I had changed my accent for the past years just so that no one would notice. They all went back to their normal selves and rushed up to us with hug, I returned the gesture with a bright smile.

"Everyone, as much as I love this little moment, we have to get work." I informed as I pat Hunk's back. I look at Allura and motioned as if I was gonna ask as i I would go on. She nodded and I exhaled a breath.

"As you all know, my mother is well alive as I am. She is our key to winning this war, she might give us very important information. She was also one of the greatest warriors of Altea to ever live by. We need as much information if we wanna proceed with this war. I want to implement something that could make her send us information no matter the case." I declared and everyone stared in awe.

"We are both assembling each and everyone of you to do a task to make this complete. Lance, unfortunatelly, cannot come with these mission as to he needs to figure out the coordinates to earth." Allura finishes and signals me to go on.

"Pidge, I know you very well and I know that you're hacking skills will help the most. We need you on your best game. Hunk, you are an amazing engineer and you will be helpful with building this, so you both will stay back with me to figure out how to work this out. Shiro and Coran, you both will harvest the materials needed, Coran will know what these are, he can tell you more later." I tell everyone and they all almost get into action before I cut in.

"Wait— all of you, I am establishing one rule in every mission from now on. You must go to bed in a reasonable time. That is all, you may go." I ordered as Allura and I get into work, I work with the technology as if it was something I knew since birth, which I do.

After a few hours, we finally found the coordinates to Earth, I smile as I see a ghost of a planet that I used to love. Allura told Pidge the coordinates and she imprinted it and save into the code that will be used for the device, all that we need is the missing material, Quintesence.

An hour later, Shiro and Coran arived with the necessary amount of Quintesence and Hunk started to get to work. I smile as I see that Hunk is doing what he loves, he hasn't done this in a while. I smile as I see Allura's eyes shine brightly. I motioned Coran to come over, As he did.

"Coran, we need to get our dna now. So that you can process it, don't we?" I aquired from him, he nodded and reddied the materials. I turn to Allura, placing a hand on her shoulder, nodding as doing so.

We walked over to Coran and let him take our blood, that's all he needed an we should be done. He gave our blood to Hunk and he did some engineering stuff, I don't really know of.