PARTICIPANTS:

Nikki Maxwell - Needs to win to afford a tuition to study overseas in Paris.

Brandon Roberts - Needs to win to break Fuzzy Friends animal shelter out of severe debt.

Theodore Swagmire III - Wants to win to further his music career.

Marcus Harrison - Also wants to win to further his music Career.

Zoey Franklin - Wants to send a positive message to the world.

Chloe Garcia - Has something to prove.

Violet Baker - Wants to win to add another accolade to her musical career and show that you can be successful no matter who you are.

Marcy Simms - Entered the tournament because everyone else was.

Mackenzie Hollister - Wants to prove once and for all that she is more talented than Nikki Maxwell.

Jessica Hunter - Mackenzie's second in command. Wants to prove that she could be capable of overtaking Mackenzie and leading the female CCPs.

Jordyn Rose - Wants to show a love for singing.

André Davenport - Wants to win so that he can pay for Nikki's tuition instead since he was also chosen as one of the two students to study abroad.

Maxwell Negrini - Currently  in a comatose state. May have to forfeit his position.
Is he okay?

Matt Thompson - Wants to show that he is more than just a bad boy. He can sing too.

Preston Smith - Wants to be on the same musical level as Violet.

Tyler Turner - Wants to show Marcy his talented side.

Jason Feldman - Once a student council president, now wants to become Student of Stars.

Brittany Chung - As captain of the cheerleaders she has to prove her position isn't because of her pretty face.

Ryan Crenshaw - Wants to prove that he is more than just an athlete.

Lauren White - After being just an assistant to Mr Zimmerman, she wants to prove that she is more than capable of holding a major position.

Brady Grayson - The talented baker who wants to showcase his talents to the world.

Chase Barrymore - An arrogant CCP who believes that he can win this contest even with his mouth wired shut.

Alexis Hamilton - Talented cheerleader who needs to win to reclaim her position as Cheerleading captain.

Brian Lopez - Cocky CCP, wants to show to his girlfriend Christina that he is more than just a sharp looking guy.

Samantha Gates - Drama club leader, wants to fulfill her passion of performing on stage.

Sarah Grossman - Mackenzie fan, wants her idol to notice her.

Lisa Wang - Wants Mackenzie to notice her before she notices Sarah.

Christina Hughes - CCP and Girlfriend of Brian Lopez, wants to prove that she can be a CCP leader.

Patrick Clark - The pompous, arrogant male version of Mackenzie. Male CCP leader. He doesn't care if he wins this contest or not, he wants to win so that nobody else can.

Jenny Chen - Acquaintance to Nikki and wants to bring herself from out of the background and into the spotlight.

Alex Westlake - A dorky guy who was once kicked out of the CCPs.

Jennifer Smith - Mackenzie's third in command. She wants to prove that she can overtake Jessica to become the vice leader of the female CCPs.