WHAT IF? - REJECTION:

BRANDON: "My confession should have been rejected..."

If my confession at the final dance had been rejected then Nikki wouldn't have had to go through so much pain over the years...
-BRANDON (ONE SHOT 9)

A/N: In that case WHAT could have happened if Brandon's confession had been rejected?

*SEVERAL YEARS EARLIER*

Nikki's P.O.V:

I finally made my choice.

NIKKI: "I'm... I'm in love with.... I'm so sorry Brandon. But after what happened between you and Mackenzie... I can't accept your confession. I'm in love with Maxwell. Please can we still be friends?"

BRANDON: "Oh. So that's how you truly feel about me..."

NIKKI: "I'm sorry."

BRANDON: "Maxwell is a dirty cheating liar who will never love you the way that I do."

MAXWELL: "Are you sure about that?"

BRANDON: "Don't give me that crap... You know damn well that you're the one who sent Mackenzie onto me so that Nikki would never love me."

MAXWELL: "I know that it may seem that way. But that isn't true at all."

BRANDON: "IT IS!!!" *Bouncers grab him* "Hey? What the hell?"

BOUNCER: "You don't have a ticket young man. You're outta here!"

BRANDON: "No PLEASE!!! I NEED MORE TIIIIIIIiiiiiime."

I don't know what to think anymore. Brandon just confessed to me in front of everyone, but I rejected him. If that wasn't enough to bring us together... Then Branikki isn't meant to be.

NIKKI: "Maxwell... Is that the truth?"

MAXWELL: "It's not. Listen, Mackenzie had blackmailed me into placing that note into your locker... If I didn't, she would have exposed your secret to the entire school. She has a page of your old diary Nikki."

NIKKI: "She has a page of my old diary?!"

MAXWELL: "Well HAD a page of your old diary. It took a lot of acting to gain her trust. Think of it as an undercover mission and I was able to switch her flash drive around with a different one. So if she decides to expose you... She is in for a pretty big surprise."

NIKKI: "You would do that... For me?"

MAXWELL: "Of course, I love you Nikki and I would do anything for you. I want to be a boyfriend that can protect you from any harm so that you will never have to cry like the way you did when we first met ever again."

NIKKI: "That's... That's so sweet of you. How you think so highly of me, even though I'm just an average girl who can't do anything right."

MAXWELL: "No. You're a beautiful girl who can't do anything wrong."

NIKKI: "Thank you so much. Maxwell, is it okay that I rejected Brandon? People are giving me horrible stares."

MAXWELL: "They don't matter to us. Besides, I'm sure that Brandon understands and a guy like him would get a girlfriend in no time. I think that he will be just fine."

NIKKI: "I'm glad you think so."

MAXWELL: "So, may I have this dance?"

NIKKI: "Of course."

MAXWELL: "I believe that before we were interrupted, something magical was about to happen."

NIKKI: "Well, um...uh...I guess so." *Blushes*

MAXWELL: "You're so adorable. I love you so much Nikki Maxwell."

NIKKI: "And I love you too Maxwell Negrini."

*KISS*

A/N: Well... That felt completely different to what actually happened in DD12 Prediction Fanfiction.