FIFTH ROUND FINAL PART 1:

Nikki's P.O.V:

I guess that it's judgement day.

ME VS BRANDON

GIRLFRIEND VS BOYFRIEND

DORK VS CCP

PARIS VS WESTCHESTER

And I have been so busy the past number of days practicing that I haven't even had time to write in my diary.

But I will give some updates just to let you know.

1. The grand final will be held in METLIFE STADIUM in New Jersey. (Yeah... THAT'S how popular our contest has become.) A stadium that has hosted the Super Bowl and Wrestlemania events before!

2. For this final round both Brandon and I will have to perform...

5 SONGS!

YES 5 SONGS!

3 songs will be normal
1 song will include live music
1 song will be the winner's cover of a song that I will reveal later.

I never thought that it would come down to me and Brandon, this contest has kinda driven a wedge between us.
But doesn't it seem... Strange?

How all of these battles have conveniently lead up to this?

Yeah right! It's not like someone is deciding exactly what the matches are or something... They were picked at random... Right?

The songs will alternate between him first and me second, so there will be opportunities for costume changes!

SQUUUUEEEEE!

I can't wait to see what Trevor Chase's fashion and makeup department can do for me!

Tonight is the night to shine brighter than I ever have before. The stage is set and it's time to put on a show!