THE WEDDING:

Nikki's P.O.V:

It's time for the happiest moment of my life.

To finally become Nikki Roberts.

I gotta hand it to Chloe and Zoey, after all this time they still have great fashion sense. They helped me pick this gorgeous wedding dress and I look as good as a princess! They even look great in their bridesmaid dresses.

It's such a relief that they kept their promise in exchange for those tattoos the first month that I met them, they haven't brought any rats to my wedding!

*HERE COMES THE BRIDE*

I'm walking down this aisle alone. Since my former father wouldn't be caught dead being with me. Forget him... This is my day.

BRANDON: "You look beautiful."

NIKKI: "Thanks! You look so good in that tuxedo."

BRANDON: "Gotta make the effort, since I'm getting married to the most beautiful girl in the entire world."

NIKKI: "*Blushes* Thanks, but I'm sure that there are girls who are much more prettier than me..."

BRANDON: "Not to me there isn't."

PRIEST: "Family, Friends. Today we are gathered together to witness the binding of two hearts to become one in holy matrimony. The marriage of Brandon Roberts and Nikki Maxwell..."

*ONE SERVICE AND CONGREGATION LATER*

PRIEST: "Now before we proceed to the final part, does anyone have any reason as to why Brandon & Nikki shouldn't be married?"

MACKENZIE: "YOU BET YOUR ASS I DO!"

PRIEST: "Don't you dare use such language in the house of the lord!"

MACKENZIE: "Mary and Joseph ride to Bethlehem on an ass so it's perfectly fine buddy!"

PRIEST: "Okay... So, what reason is there that Brandon and Nikki wed?"

MACKENZIE: "What reason is there? A better question would be WHAT REASON ISN'T THERE?!
1. She stole him from me. He was mine first.
2. She has lied, cheated and stole her way into superstardom!
3. A DORK LIKE HER DOESN'T DESERVE A HANDSOME MAN LIKE BRANDON!"

NIKKI: "Mackenzie, it's over. Just give it up, aren't you with Patrick now?! Just give up, I really don't want to get into any fights right now, for more reasons than one..."

MACKENZIE: "COWARD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You wouldn't dare fight me because you know that I would mop the floor with you in less than 5 seconds!"

NIKKI: "No, that's not it... Just please go away."

MACKENZIE: "NO! Not until this wedding is cancelled and your relationship is over!"

NIKKI: "Our relationship can't end anymore Mackenzie. You'll understand sooner or later."

MACKENZIE: "Really?! Your relationship can't end because you're getting married?! There's a little thing called divorce hon."

NIKKI: "No it's not because I'm almost married to Brandon, there's another reason..."

MACKENZIE: "Wait a minute... O.M.G YOU'RE P-"

SECURITY 1: "THAT'S ENOUGH!"

SECURITY 2: "Resume the wedding Miss Maxwell or Mrs Roberts, whatever your name is now."

PRIEST: "This has got to be the most eventful wedding that I have ever attended. Enough of that, I now pronounce you Man and Wife.
You may kiss the bride.