AFTERMATH OF ROUND 2:

Nikki's P.O.V:

He's phenomenal.

I never knew that Brandon was such a good singer!
Wait a minute... Yes I did, he sang with me at the final dance!
If that didn't happen, the  there would be no contest!
I'm such an idiot sometimes.

And I'm so happy that we're both through to the third round!
Not only us but Chloe, Preston, André and now Maxwell has made a surprise return!
Of course Mackenzie and Patrick had to advance too...
:(

ANDRÈ: "Bonjour, congratulations on advancing Nicole."

NIKKI: "Congrats to me? Congrats to you for signing in a different language! What was it? Was it Spanish?"

ANDRÈ: "...No. It was French."

Darn it, now I look like an even bigger idiot.

NIKKI: "Whoops sorry. I've never been that good at French."

ANDRÈ: "Well you'd better start practicing it because after we're done with this contest, we're going straight to Paris!"

MAXWELL: "Interesting, don't you just love Paris? It's the city of so much famous architecture and art it's unbelievable."

ANDRÈ: "Oh, hello sir. I don't think that we have ever met before."

MAXWELL: "You sure? Weren't you that keyboard guy filling in for Violet?"

ANDRÈ: "Yes?"

MAXWELL: "Come on, we were both at the afterparty, right? I had the backstage pass? You're telling me we seriously didn't talk once?"

ANDRÈ: "I...don't remember. It's hard to recall any encounters I've had with people who aren't girls."

MAXWELL: "Don't worry about it, after coming out of a coma, I shouldn't be able to remember a lot."

ANDRÈ: "Wow, I find it inspiring that you could make a comeback like that."

MAXWELL: "Thanks. Now you're this André guy, right?"

ANDRÈ: "Yes, and you are...?"

MAXWELL: "From one artist to another, nice to meet you. It's Maxwell. Maxwell Negrini."

ANDRÈ: "Wow, you're an artist yourself? That makes three artists in this contest."

MAXWELL: "True, but I'm not going to settle for third or second place. I want to become the best artist the world's ever seen.
Still, nobody rivals my skills better than Nikki."

MACKENZIE: "EXCUSE ME?!"

Oh great, Mackenzie...

MACKENZIE: "Make that FOUR artists in this contest!"

MAXWELL: "I didn't even exclude you, he did."

MACKENZIE: "Hmph, well he's new here and kinda cute. So he gets a pass. But HOW DARE YOU say that you're the best!"

MAXWELL: "Why? It's the truth. I'm the best artist here."

NIKKI: "Really?"

MAXWELL: "Hey, I'm not taking a backseat to anybody, not even you."

ANDRÈ: "Art should never be made with arrogance."

MAXWELL: "It's not arrogance, it's confidence. If you want arrogance, I'd like to introduce you to my friend Mac."

MACKENZIE: "MAC?! And WE are NOT friends!"

ANDRÈ: "Nice to meet you Miss Mac."

MACKENZIE: "QUIET YOU!"

ANDRÈ: "I...I am sorry, I don't know what I have done wrong."

MACKENZIE: "Hmph, look at what you made me do you pirate! You made me insult this cute guy!"

MAXWELL: "Then I will leave you alone to make-up. Nikki, let's get out of here."

NIKKI: "I second that idea, if I have to sit here and listen to Mackenzie's attemptsat flirting, I might just vomit."

And so me and Maxwell left them to get acquainted.

NIKKI: "So, Maxwell. What gives? Why are you back in the contest?"

MAXWELL: "Trevor Chase called me. Marcy didn't want Jason's spot, so I got it instead. He's a smart guy, he wasn't going to let them make a mockery of his contest."

NIKKI: "That was an incredible performance! Was it in French?"

MAXWELL: "No...it was Italian."

Darn it, I really need to start learning other languages!

NIKKI: "Oh, well it was amazing! Where did you learn how to speak Italian like that?"

MAXWELL: "My last name is Italian, so I thought you knew?"

NIKKI: "It is?"

MAXWELL: "Negrini is derived from Nero which means 'black'."

NIKKI: "Interesting, maybe you'll have to give me some lessons sometime."

MAXWELL: "Ti amerò sempre."

NIKKI: "What does that mean?"

MAXWELL: "...Nothing really. Just something random. Something that will always be just random... But sometimes, that's how things are meant to be."

NIKKI: "That's pretty deep, and I thought that my talks with Brandon in Bio were deep."

MAXWELL: "It's nothing really, just passing thoughts. But still, congratulations on your win Nikki. See you later."

NIKKI: "You, too. Bye, Maxwell."

------------------------------------------

Maxwell's P.O.V:

*Sigh*

Brandon truly is the luckiest guy in the world.

I don't think that I can keep denying to myself that I still have feelings for Nikki...

I have to get over it, she is someone who I will never hold close to me.

The best thing that I can do, is to be a close friend of hers. A BFF, though I'm nothing compared to Chloe and Zoey in that field.

I'll never be her boyfriend, she chose Brandon and that's it. That's something that I must accept.

HOWEVER, what I will NEVER accept, is if he hurts her...

Friend or foe Roberts, if you hurt her then I will hurt you ten times as worse.

I gave you this second chance, and I can just as easily take it away.

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT.