OUR ESCAPE PLAN:

Nikki's P.O.V:

Just as I thought...
My parents are happy I'm safe, but furious that I lost my prize money.

They said that I'm going to have to work to earn that money again. And because of all the trouble that I've found myself in, they're considering moving our family far away from here.

Sigh...

Looks like they won't ever let me have the freedom to do anything ever again. They will just place me under lockdown like a prisoner under protection.

Ugh... I'm just like André.

I guess that I just can't win in the end can I?!

*Tap*

Huh?

*Tap*

Why is there a tapping at my window?

I looked down and I saw...
BRANDON?!

NIKKI: "What are you doing here?!"

BRANDON: "I'm here for you Nikki."

NIKKI: "Awwwww, how sweet!"

BRANDON: "I got your message. How you're dropping out of school and possibly moving away."

NIKKI: "I know, it's awful. I feel like a prisoner in here! I used to hate school... But not being able to see you every day will be hell."

BRANDON: "Well Nikki, it just so happens that I've also dropped out of school! I'm running away."

NIKKI: "What?! Are you crazy?"

BRANDON: "The only thing that I'm crazy for is you Nikki. What good is life if they won't let us see each other?"

NIKKI: "I see your point, but..."

BRANDON: "Staying here in Westchester. We may have friends here but we have way too many problems here too. I think it's time to leave this all behind. We shouldn't live like prisoners, we should get out there and be free!"

NIKKI: "Are you seriously considering running away? You're an idiot."

BRANDON: "Exactly. Kinda romantic dontcha think? Nikki...
You are the Juliet to my Romeo.
We may have friends here, but we can keep in contact with them. I love you Nikki and I...
I... I want to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

O_O

NIKKI: "Brandon are yo-"

BRANDON: "Nikki Julianne Maxwell. Will you marry me?"

NIKKI: "*Starts to cry* YES! YES! YES!"

BRANDON: "That's great! Now come with me, we're escaping together Juliet."