THE BLESSING:

Nikki's P.O.V:

It's time...

My friends were okay with me returning to Westchester... But I don't think two certain people named James and Juliet Maxwell will be.

NIKKI: "*Sigh* I don't think that I can do this..."

BRANDON: "Don't worry Nikki, you're not alone. I'm with you and they're your parents. I'm sure that they will forgive you.

NIKKI: *Deep breath*

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

BRIANNA: "Hello? Who is it?"

NIKKI: "BRIANNA?!"

BRIANNA: "Nikki? Is that you?"

NIKKI: "Yes it's me. Omg Brianna, you have grown so much."

BRIANNA: "Thanks, I'm not a little kid anymore."

NIKKI: "Are you sure that you're Brianna? Because Brianna would never say thank you."

BRIANNA: "Ha ha, very funny. That's no way to talk to your biggest fan."

NIKKI: "You're my biggest fan?"

BRIANNA: "Of course, you are my sister after all. But the only problem is that I have to support you in secret."

NIKKI: "In secret? What do you mean by that?"

MRS MAXWELL: "BRIANNA!!!"

BRIANNA: "Whoops, I've said too much."

MRS MAXWELL: "Well, well, well. Look who has come crawling back!"

NIKKI: "Um, hi Mom."

MRS MAXWELL: "Don't hi Mom me!!! You aren't my daughter, my only daughter is Brianna and I won't let you take her too!!!!!".

BRANDON: "Mrs Maxwell, I don't think that this is very reasona-"

MRS MAXWELL: "OH REALLY BRANDON?! Then I'm sure that it was very reasonable when you poisoned her mind and told her to run away with you. Wasn't it?!"

BRANDON: "It was reasonable! It's because you were going to force her into work instead of getting her scholarship back. That's no way to live, I love Nikki and that's more than what you can say!"

MR MAXWELL: "Juliet, go back into the house. You punk and the ingrate who wears the face of my former daughter have exactly 10 seconds to get off of our property before I run you both down with my van. 10, 9..."

NIKKI: "DAD PLEASE!!!"

MR MAXWELL: "8, 7, 6, 5..."

BRANDON: "NIKKI LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!"

NIKKI: "But..."

BRANDON: "NOW!!!"

NIKKI: "Okay..."

MR MAXWELL: "Unbelievable...and on the anniversary of Grandma's death."

NIKKI: "Brandon... Did he just say that?"

BRANDON: "It seems that he did. I'm so sorry Nikki."

I felt sick, like I was going to vomit. My entire body lost strength and I fell to my knees.

NIKKI: "*CRIES* It's not fair... IT'S NOT FAIR!!!"

BRANDON: "It's okay Nikki, at least you tried."

NIKKI: "IT'S NOT OKAY!!! MY PARENTS HAVE DISOWNED ME AND MY GRANDMA IS DEAD!!!"

BRANDON: "Listen Nikki, pull yourself together. You don't need them, and at the end of the day it's their loss. You're not alone, before I ran away I was instantly disowned by Betty and Phil. But we don't need people who don't need us. We have eachother and that's amazing. We can get married without their blessings and start a family that they won't be a part of. Screw them."

NIKKI: "Yeah... I guess that you're right Brandon."

And we pulled eachother close into an embrace. We don't need them, we have our own family of friends and we have one another. I feel sorry for Brianna, but in a couple of years she will be able to move out and visit me.

Goodbye Mr and Mrs Maxwell, keep your family name to yourselves because I'm no longer going to be Nikki Maxwell...

I'M GOING TO BECOME

NIKKI ROBERTS!!!