Moving back to Japan & first day in Fujimi High School

Intro- Hi, I'm Y/n and I'm a very different girl. I like to play Beast Hunter, soccer, dodge ball and basketball. I'm not like those girls who cares about makeup, boys, short clothing and beauty. I'm a sporty type, I rarely wear skirts and dresses because it's uncomfortable.

Y/n's POV:

I finally back in Japan as my parents are in California and Brazil. I was surrounded by photographers and fans as I came out of the plane. I escaped as my old friend, Umeya Tsubasa took my luggage and told the driver to drive to my condo as we were in. 

"Hey, thanks for back there, Umeya." "It's fine. It's nice to have you back to Japan, Y/n." "Yea.. So what did my parents said to you as I was at the plane." I look at him. " Your parents wants you to go to the same high school as I am but you're a first year, in Fujimi High School. And they sign you up for the soccer club, also the things you need is already at your room. I'll show you your class tomorrow." "Alright, then. Well, I have to go. Bye, Umeya thanks for today!" Then I went to my condo and rearrange my stuff.  " Do school really have girls wear skirts?" I sigh. Prepare everything and went to sleep.

-Next Morning

I woke up and did my morning routine. I usually wake up at 6:30 a.m. As I was done, I cooked some fried rice with a fluffy omelette, sausages and vegetables and putted into my bento ( it's a Japanese lunch box if you don't know). I put bento into my school bag, together with my medicines, cleaning supplies, books, an extra water bottle and a sport outfit. I took out my phone as I was eating an apple, it was a message from Umeya.

' Hey, Y/n. I'm in front of your condominium, are you done?'                                                                             ' Hey Umeya. Okay I'm coming down now.'

As we arrived at Fujimi High School, I heard many girls screaming a name. "AOYAMA-KUUN!" "AOYAMA-KUN, MARRY ME!" "DATE ME, AOYAMA-KUN!" I just sighed because I find those kind of fans are annoying. Umeya went to a girl with short hair and cute blue eyes.

" I'll help." " O-Okay." As, Umeya was helping her to pick up some rubbish at the sidewalk, she was watering the plants. " Hi, there." She turned around and saw me with shock eyes. " You're the girl from Japan's under 16 futsal! H-Hi, I'm Gotou Moka! Please c-call me how you like." "Okay Gotou. I'm Y/f/n but please call me Y/n. You must be Umeya's friend right?" "Y-Yes." "Y/n, Gotou, I think we should go to our classes." he said. We nodded, said our goodbyes or see you and separate our ways. As I found my class, I just waited at the door as everyone is in their classrooms. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned and saw a man in his 40's. 

"You must be Y/f/n, I am your classroom teacher. Please come in." I nodded and went with him. He told everyone to sit back on their seats. "Okay, now. This is Y/f/n, she'll be a new student of this class. So be nice,would you like to introduce yourself?" I felt very different because there was a lot of student were like the same as robots but as I saw a boy with dark blue hair and blue sea eyes, smiling at me, made me calmed because he seemed very different as well. " Hi there, I'm Y/f/n but please call me Y/n. And I hope we can be great friends." I walked to my seat, it was so clean. I sat down, class started while studying I was thinking about that boy.

------------------------------------------------------

So this is my first story! I hope you liked it. If it's too story I'm so sorry but I'll try my best. Please follow and vote! Out of the harsh and into the mellow!