The Special Date

- Gotou's P.O.V.-

I was video calling Y/n for my clothes because I didn't know what to wear. " Gotou, can you show me your closet?" "S-Sure." Then she told me to take the light pink dress with a small white cardigan. " Well, I have to go Gotou. Bye, good luck!" Then we ended call.

 Bye, good luck!" Then we ended call

I got in to the dress and looked at myself and smiled. I took my white purse with my wallet, a small box of first aid, pepper spray, powerbank and phone charger, and my phone. So I walk to **** cafe that Y/n told me to go. As I was there, my face was getting pink because how Umeya looked.

- Flashback of Umeya's P.O.V-

I was texting Aoyama about my clothes. Umeya-' Which one should I wear?* sends two pictures of men clothes*' Aoyama-' The one with the white shirt with the black stripes. I have to go now.. Good luck on your date.'

I got dress in it, took a small bag for the things I need

I got dress in it, took a small bag for the things I need. I was walking to **** cafe, sat on a chair and waited for her. Then I saw a familiar girl but in a light pink dress.

-Back to Gotou's POV-

He looked at me shocked and surprised. " You look beautiful." "Y-Yeah. You too." "Come sit and eat with me." he smiled. 'OMG, his smile is just cute! I wish he smiled forever!'I sat and we ordered our foods. As we waited for our foods, it was silence between us. "Playful Y/n.. I'm going to her hard.." I whispered to myself. "Wait, you going to kill Y/n?" "N-No! I meant like-" "Actually that the same thing I was going to do Y/n." "Really?" "Yes. I know her weakness though, wanna do this together on Monday?" "Totally!" Then we talked about Y/n, our childhood memories, embarrassing moments of our lives and laughed our heads off.

As our food came, we ate, talked and laughed. He paid everything and we start walking. "So, where are we going?" " It's a surprise, so I can't tell you~." "Why~? Please!" "Nope." "Please!" "Nope." As I begged and he says nope, we arrived the place that he wanted to bring me to. "The amusement park! My favorite- Wait, how did you know that I like the amusement park?" "It was Y/n, you have got closer to her now. It's just her first two days of school though and got hurt all of the sudden.." I looked at him worried because he worried about Y/n. But one thought got into my mind, ' Does he like Y/n?' "Umm. Umeya, I also am worried but if you don't mind me asking?" "Sure, I don't mind." "Why are you so protective and worried about her?" "Because she was my childhood friend and during her young age, she was bullied all the time. So that why, we only meet now because she was busy doing other things. She's only allow to go to a school which where I am." "Oh. I see." So we went all of the rides, and it was amazing! We talked about it and laughed because we made funny faces. Then we went into the ferris wheel and the view was amazing.

"Umm.. Gotou?" "Yes, Umeya?" "I have a confession." My heart beats quickly about what he was going to say. " I- I li-like you. I meant I * makes a heart shape with his hands at the center of his chest* you."

-------------------------------------

So that all for today, I'm really sorry that there is a cliffhanger because I had to deal with a fight. But I'll continue soon. Please follow me and vote this story, that will make my day happy. If you have anything question to ask please comment below or message me in instagram. Hope you enjoy! Out of the harsh and in to the mellow!