Chapter 19

-Third person P.O.V-

You were on Aoyama's bike with the wind blowing your h/l h/c hair. As you guys arrived at the school gates, you waited for Aoyama as he puts his bike. Then you guys went to your classes. You did your cleaning ritual together and smiled in the background everyone admiring you both and ignore Aoyama's fan girls.

You spend your lunch with Gotou, Umeya and Aoyama. You guys chatted, laughed and smiled. All those memories, may soon be gone...

-After School-

You guys were practicing football. You and Aoyama one team while Gotou and Umeya one team. You both scored 5-2 and you guys took a break. You both are stretching and talking together. You guys did everything the same. Until you got a call. 

*ring ring*

" I'm sorry I have to take this for a while." You said. You walked to the corner and look at the caller's I.D., your eyes widen. " M-Mom?" You whispered to yourself and pick up her call.

" Hi mom! What's wrong?"

" Hello dear. You have to come back to California."

"W-What?! Why so soon?!"

" I was informed that your condominium was burned down. And it was called by the police. I'll pick you up tomorrow." Then the call ended.

Tears going down your cheeks. You were all scared and anxious, you slid your ball onto the wall and arms around your knees. "Y/n?" you heard the blue-haired germaphobe. You wiped your tears and faked a smile. " Oh Aoyama! I just had to talk with someone. Let's go practice!" You said as you were passing by him but a hand gripped on your wrist.

You looked at him, he looks upset and angry. " Please tell me what's wrong. I know you're lying and you know I hate liars. " he said with a disappointment voice. After he said that more tears flowed down your cheeks. " I'm sorry.. I have to go back to America and m-my mom is picking me up t-tomorrow. A-And my condo was burned down by someone." You said softly and cried. Then you felt arms around you and your head on that person's chest. You look up and a felt water on your forehead. 

" I don't want to lose you too.. Y/n L/n. " he said softly. And you hugged him tighter. " Me too." You said.

" I better do this it's now or never." You heard him whispering to himself before he puts his lips on your lips. Your heart broke out from all the sadness and into something that words can't describe it. And you kissed him back.

As you both pulled away, he looks into your e/c eyes. " Y/n L/n, you're the most amazing, beautiful, talented girl that I have ever met. I couldn't help myself but to fall for you. Everytime, when I see your gorgeous smile, I feel like I have seen the most beautiful angel in my life. So Y/n." He kneel down with a cloth below his knee, took your hand and kissed it. " Will you be my forever loved one?"

------------------

Hey guys! So here's your Chap! And 2-3 chapter more are coming today! So, yeah!

-From Yours Truly

-Darcy.