Chapter 7

"Master-who are you.. " We turned and saw Odagiri. "Oh. Odagiri, what are you doing here? " " Giving his lunch box he gave me earlier and what are 'you' doing here.. " "Chilling. Got a problem? " "Of course!" "What is it then? " "You're stealing master away from me *drama*" I just sigh because I don't like dramatic people. "Okay kid-" "WHO YOU CALLING A KID!?" "You. " "Tck. Whatever. " "Oi, who you talking to gurl? " " *disgusted face* Too cringy.. I'll see you later Aoyama-kun! *Angelic smile* Bye~" I turned my head to look at the sky and left my mouth a little open to sigh but instead, Aoyama had his chopsticks in front of my mouth and look at me in the eyes curiously. "Umm.. Aoyama, what are you doi-" " Say 'Aah'. " I sighed. "Aah~" He feed me some BBQ chicken and I complement him also thanked him. I took the chopsticks and some wet tissues, wiped it. Carrying seaweed with the chopsticks to his mouth, he looked at me with some pink blushes on his cheeks. "Say 'Aah' Aoyama. * smiling a little*" "Aah~" He ate it with such an adorable face, so I continued feeding him until the lunch box was empty. "So. How was today? " "It was weird things going on ever since you came. But it was fine. "  To be honest I feel- Oh my gosh, what am I saying! >///<

- After School-

II was at the school gate because I was going to leave but until someone called my name. "Hey Y/n!" I turned and saw Gotou running towards me. "Oh, hey Gotou. I thought you were in your boyfriend.." I was mad because I was left out again. "*panting* Sorry, I was in training with Umeya." "Okay?" "By the way, umm... Zaizen wants to see you, at the field." "For what?" "I-I'm not sure.. I'll be going, bye Y/n!" "Bye Gotou and thanks for the information!" I started to walk to the football field while I was just thinking what he wants and how to repay Aoyama. I reached to field but I don't see him. I suddenly felt someone's presence behind me so I kicked backwards and turned around, seeing Zaizen on the ground. "Oh my gosh Zaizen, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine." "*sighs in relief* Thank God. So, what's up?" "Um.. I was wandering. I-If you wanna go on a-" "Y/n.." I turned around as I heard said my name, " Aoyama?" "Y/n, meet me later." "O-Okay." So, as I turned my head back to Zaizen, he looks at Aoyama, weirdly. "Zaizen? Are you okay?" "Yea.. I think you should meet Aoyama first. Okay? I need to head home now, bye!" I was left alone, standing there dumbfounded. " What just. Happened?" So, I went to find Aoyama but it seems like.. Nothing. He was with Odagiri, I went closer to hear them. "Odagiri Mio, will you come to my practice?" ' Oh God. Are you freaking kidding me..' "Sure!" As, she said that, I walked back home with an expressionless face.

-THE NEXT DAY-

I walked to school, alone. I sighed.. Then I saw the same boys who wanted to.. They started walking towards me, " Hey girly~, alone now~" "Get lost.." I started to walk away from them but one of them held my wrist. "Hey, we didn't say you can g-" " I'll kill you." "A girly like you, can kill us? Don't make me laugh." " You wanna test me. Sure." There was huge tree beside me, I kicked with anger and annoyance which made the tree fall. *BANG* I turned to them. " Here's the prove. Do you want that on faces, before you could look at the mirror it breaks. Try me again, this will happen. So when I said get lost means get lost and out of my face. Now!" They started running away, and everyone around me got scared. Then Gotou and Umeya came to me, "Hey Y/n- what happened?" "It just fell, now let's go.." I said with an expressionless voice. I went to class and started cleaning my seat. "Y/n." I turned and saw Aoyama. "What." " There's practice now." I glared at him. " After break." He just nods his head and left as I continued to clean. I cooled down after cleaning." *sighs in relaxation* This is relaxing." "Y/n!" I turned to see Gotou, still with my expressionless face. "What is it Gotou.?" "There's practice now." "*sighs* Fine, I'll change clothes just wait for me." "Okay~" I went to change clothes, then I realised that I forget to bring my football t-shirt, but I was lucky I brought my international football sports t-shirt. As, I came out, Gotou looked at me at awe. "Wow! You look amazing!" "Thank you, now let's go." As we arrived, everyone looks at me with wide eyes. "What?" I said to them, so all of looked away. 

As we started the match it was boys against girls.Well the boys and girls got into a tie by Aoyama, Umeya, Gotou and I. Then the coach choose Gotou and I against Umeya and Aoyama. Both of them looked at the coach, " Coach! Please put Gotou and Umeya in one team. And Y/n and I together in  one team." My eyes widen. " Coach! I won't accept what ever Aoyama said." "Well, what about you two?" All of us face them.

'Hey peeps! I'm sorry I didn't update for so long! I was lazy hehe. I felt guilty but don't worry! My semester break is coming and I'll try to update more. So out of the harsh and into the mellow!'