Chapter 12

"Y/n? Are you okay??" He said as I was spacing-out. I brought back to reality when I heard Aoyama's voice. "Y-Ya. So what do you want to do now?" I asked with a nervous tone. He was thinking, I was kinda curious. " I want you to be comfortable then eat home-cooked meals with Seigo, Kurata, Gotou, Umeya and you." he said with a smile. I smiled at him back... ' Wait.. Who's Kurata?' "Who's Kurata??" I asked.  "Kurata Kozue, Seigo's girlfriend. The girl who wanted to you punch you but you dodged it." He said. 'Ohhh so that's her name.' "Alright." I said with a smile. "Are you comfortable? Around me?" he said with curious eyes. "Yeah, I'm comfortable." I said with a warm smile. ' OH HECK NO! I'M EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE BUT WHEN YOU SAID AROUND ME! GOD, IF THIS IS A DREAM PLEASE! I MEAN IT PLEASE! DON'T WAKE ME UP!!!' I thought in my head while walking with Aoyama to Gotou and Umeya. "Hey Y/n! Aoyama!" said smiling Gotou as Umeya just wave. I smiled at them as Aoyama wave as well. "Aoyama asked if you would like to join us for lunch. So wanna join?" I asked with a warm smile. "Sure!" said Gotou.

Third Person's P.O.V

Next they all walked to Kurata and Seigo. "Onii-san!!" you said. Then Gotou and Umeya were shocked like with their faces ' What. The. FREESHEVACADO?!!'. So Aoyama went to explained to them as you explain to Kurata and Seigo. "Sure, why not." said Seigo. As they all agreed, they discussed whose house they should they go eat. They decided to go Seigo's house because most of us knows where is it. So they took 2 bicycles for themselves because there wasn't enough but luckily Aoyama has his own. Kurata and Seigo, Gotou and Umeya, Aoyama and you. It was your first time, so you were shaking. "What's wrong Y/n?" asked Aoyama. "It's my first time on a bicycle.." you said with embarrassment. He just smiled. He sat on his bicycle and pat on the spot where you're suppose to sit. You sat on it and hold on Aoyama's seat tightly since it was my first time. Aoyama was chuckling lightly while sitting on the biker's seat. " Everyone." As Aoyama said that everyone turned to look at him even you. "What is it, Aoyama-kun?" said Gotou. "Y/n and I need to buy ingredients first." said Aoyama. They all nodded and took off. Aoyama turn you, " Are you ready?". You nodded slightly.

As you guys arrived, you went into the supermarket. You went to buy some pork belly, vegetables, fruits ( for dessert), and spaghetti packs. You paid for everything and went to Seigo's place with Aoyama. 

At Seigo's House

They were all talking about their relationship goals as you both went to the kitchen. You both washed your hands, Aoyama wore his gloves as you don't. And you guys started preparing everything. You washed all of the vegetables and cut all of them in a perfect pace and shape as for Aoyama. He went to wash and slice the pork belly and prepared the pan as you prepared the the pot with water for the spaghetti. After you finished preparing, you went to Aoyama to see how he's doing. But he was also done and he also decided to walk to you. Then....

* THUM *

Y/n's P.O.V

My vision was blurry but I felt something soft on my lips. As my view went clear..

WHAT THE FREESHEVACADOOO!!!! HIS LIPS ON MINE?!!!!!

.

.

.

.

Sooooo, that's it guys! Try to guess what happened next ;) Out of the harsh and into the mellow!