Chapter 14

- Previously-

You bumped onto someone while heading to school.

The one who tries to take your loved ones away.

The one who tries to take Aoyama away from you.

The one that most guys want to hit on.

Odagiri.

-Present Time-

-Third Person P.O.V-

" Good morning, Odagiri-san." You said to greet others. She turned to look at you. "Tch." That is the only word that came out from her mouth. You were completely confused and weird-out. Then she only talks. 

" Hey Y/n," You turned to her as she said your name. " Could you do me a favour?" She said with a smile, a creepy one. "S-Sure."You said with a nervous smile. "Could you help me with my basketball training ?" She said. "Alright." You said nervously. "Great! I'll see you then. Bye!" As soon she said that she ran to her group of best friends. 

" *sighs* I just can't understand." You said that to yourself not knowing someone is behind you. "Can't understand what, Y/n?" A guy's voice suddenly go through your ears. You turned around to see who was that. And you knew who that person will be.

"Nothing, Aoyama!" You said in surprised and nervous tone. He just tilt his head then shake it off. He sat on his bike and stops. " Hop on my bike, we'll reach there faster." He said with the emotionless face again. 'I can't just reject his offer like that, I mean! I do have a little crush..' You thought. You hop on his bike and you hold the rider's seat tight. Then you felt a hand on your wrist.

" Please, I don't mind your arms wrap around my waist." Said the boy who wants to give you a ride. You blushed as he has light pink blush. And he put your arms around his waist. " B-But you're germaphobe, aren't you?!" You said with a concerning voice. 

" I'm fine when it comes to you."

-----------

Hey guys! I'm sorry if this is short but I have good news! I'll be updating tomorrow 2-3 chapters!! I have to stop here now because I'm having nausea. So two chapter a day already! So, see ya'!

- From Yours Truly

- Darcy.