The special date pt 2.

- Umeya's P.O.V.-

As we are in the ferris wheel, I felt like my heart says I need to confess now to her because Y/n told me to confess to her when we are alone. " Umm.. Gotou?" " Yes, Umeya?" I look at her. " I have a confession." She looked at me shocked. " I-I li-like you. I meant I *makes a heart shape with my hands at the center of my chest* you.

- Back to Gotou's P.O.V.-

I was so shocked and I felt my heart skipped a beat. And my cheeks being warmer. "When I am always with you, I felt my heart skipped a beat everytime when I am with you. You're very beautiful, I don't only like your looks but your personalty. Ever since you like Aoyama, I was upset but I realized that not every couple was meant to be. So I decided to help you and protect your feelings because I l-love you." I realized that he had pink blushes on his cheeks. " I also have a confession. Can I?" "Sure." I looked at him. " I also do like you. I meant I-I l-lo-love you. But I'm scared that you will regret me because you're so close with Y/n. I thought you have a crush on her, and everytime when we got closer, my feelings suddenly grow for you instead of Aoyama. And when Y/n came to the school, she already very close to me." He looked at me shocked, and... happy? "Moka Gotou. Will you be my girlfriend?" I was so surprised and happy. " Yes! Yes, I will!" Then we hugged each other, I felt like this is the best thing in my life! As we got off the ferris wheel, he hold and intertwine his fingers into mine. "Are you comfortable like this?" I was because his hands are so warm and soft. " Yeah, I am." I gave him a closed smile and he return it back. " You're so cute when you smile.." I mumbled it to myself. " You too." he said.

" Shall we move on?" "Sure! So~, where are we going?" " To the movies, we are watching Guardians Of The Galaxy." "Oh, I heard of it! So let's go?" So we went to get our popcorn and drinks, went in and sat in our seats. As we were watching the movie, we were eating the popcorn I felt a hand in the popcorn box, I looked and saw his hand on mine. We quickly remove and blushed. When Gamora and Star Lord were about to kiss, I look at Umeya he seemed so focused. I kissed his cheeks and faced back to the screen.

- Umeya's P.O.V.-

I was focusing on the movie, Gamora and Star Lord were about to kiss, then I suddenly felt something soft on my cheek. I turned and saw Gotou blushing. I realized she kissed my cheek, I felt my cheeks warm. She looked at me with a smile. " I'm sorry, if you were uncomfortable, I felt like I need to. I was curious." I smiled and raised her chin up a little bit, and kissed her.

- Back to Gotou's P.O.V.-

' HE KISSED ME!!!' It was so soft, I was melting inside my soul. It was like I was kissed by an angel. We pulled away, I blushed hard. After the movie was done, as he walked me home, we talked about how to deal with Y/n on Monday. As we reached my house, we said our goodbyes. As I was about to go in, someone pulled my wrist and gave me a peck on the lips. It was Umeya, smiling. "Why are you so happy?" I said smiling. "Because I have the cutest girlfriend in the whole world. Then why are you smiling?" " Because I have a very interesting boyfriend. Well, good night! Call me tomorrow." Then I went in inside my house, run into my room and jumped on my bed. " THIS IS THE BEST WEEKEND EVER!" I said to myself. " I should thanking Y/n though, man she's good in helping. I am so grateful!!" Yet it was my first kiss.. But still AMAZING! I changed my clothes and slept in happiness.

- Again, to Umeya's P.O.V.-

I walked home, rush to my bed and hugged my pillow. " Best. Day. EVER~!!!" I said to myself. My first kiss is my crush and first girlfriend! I changed my clothes and went to sleep.

------------------------

So that's all! The two chapters of the special date of Gotou and Umeya! I'll try my best to write even more and special, surprise events. Please follow me and vote for this story! If you have anything to ask, just down below or message me in Instagram. Out of the harsh and into the mellow~!