Chapter 20

-Third Person P.O.V-

Your heart races as he asked you. " Will you be my forever loved one?" 

You nodded your head as a 'yes' and he stands up and you both kissed.

* CLAPPING SOUNDS* 

You both pulled away, and saw the double couple and your teammates. " Wow! Great job Aoyama-kun!" Shouted Gotou as Umeya in the background nodding his head. " N/n! Nice job!" Shouted the other couple. " Thanks Oni-san!" 

So you spend your night at Aoyama's house. You noticed that he also lives alone. " Where are your parents, Aoyama?" " They also work abroad like your parents. " He took his fluffy white hoodie and gave it to you. You wore your spared shorts and his hoodie.

' So fluffy~!' You thought to yourself. As Aoyama saw you, an arrow goes through his heart. He hugged you.

After you guys ate and you both sleep on his bed. " N/n?" " Yeah?" " I love you." " Me too."

-Next Day-

" N/n, wake up!" Aoyama called you. " No~! I still want to sleep." You said. But his face became redder. " Y/n, your head is on my chest." You got up blushing hard. " S-Sorry!!! I w-was so sleepy!" He smiled and kissed you before running away. 

" Aoyama!" You shouted with a tomato face while running with a pillow.

- After a couple of hours and the couple stuff-

" If you tell her that your my boyfriend I think she'll allow me to stay!" You said. He nodded his head. You are just waiting for your mother. As you saw her, you pulled Aoyama with you as you run to her 

" Mom! I'm here!" You said in English. As you both went to her, she smiled. As she looked at Aoyama, her eyes widen as Aoyama. " Aoyama-kun?" " Miss L/n?" You were confused.

" You both know each other?" You asked. " Yes. And you are already in an arranged marriage with him." You widen your eyes. " What really?!" You asked excitingly. 

So fate brought the both of you together.

---------------

Hey guys! So I have not 1 but 2 special chapters! So yeah!

- From Yours Truly

- Darcy.