Chapter 13

H-His lips on mine?!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I was a tomato-faced as Aoyama is trying to get his consciousness back. I pushed him away from me, * internal screaming*..  If there is someone behind this I'll kill you!!  But what will I do about Aoyama. He is still unconscious and he's on the floor.. Looks like sleeping beauty.. * slaps mentally* FOCUS!

Third person P.O.V

"Hey, are you guys," someone said then look at them. "doing alright?" 

You turned to look at the person, it was Seigo. You were just giggling nervously because you didn't know what to feel. Then Aoyama woke up, firstly with a blank face. Then....

The REALIZATION of what happened before, struck him. His face turns into a tomato. 

You turned to look at him and he starts to apologizing to you while you're saying it was your fault and that you were alright. After few minutes, you guys decide to continue of what you guys doing before.

- Timeskip by Thunder by Imagine Dragons-

After we were done eating, Aoyama went to sit next to you as you were sitting on a cloth on the bench. You just staring and enjoying the view of the sun. Aoyama was staring at you and a small smile goes across his face. You felt a pair of eyes at you, so you turned to the person. "Aoyama? What are you doing here?" You said with a questioning tone. " I was done cleaning and decided to sit here with you." he said with the emotionless tone as always but it felt like he was trying to add a cheerful tone.

" I see, okay." You said with a smile across your face. And you did not notice his cheeks turn light pink. And sooner or later, the sky was turning darker and darker.

" I guess I'll be going," you said while standing. "Aoyama, do you want to walk home with me?" You asked him with a smile. He looks at you then smiles and accepts walking home with you. "We'll be going Nii-san! See you!" You shouted for them to hear. "Okay. See you!" "Bye!" said everyone as you both got out of the gate. 

Both of you were walking and talking about football, cleaning products and how's life. You guys also talked and laughed about the double couples until you guys reached your condo.

"Well, that's my stop. Thank you Aoyama, for walking me home." You smiled. He just nod his head and gave a really, small smile. He was still there as you were walking into your condo. As he saw your condo's lights on, then only he walked home.

- Next Day-

You were walking to school until you bumped onto someone.

Someone who actually tries to make your life miserable.

Who tries to take your loved ones away from you.

Who tries to take Aoyama away from you.

The one which most guys wants to hit on.

Odagiri.

----------------------

Heyy peeps! I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating sooner or later. I am recovering from my mental illness due to personal events. And I'll do my best to update faster, so I'll do other stories. AAnnnddd... THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K READS & 13 VOTES ( even though it's so little, I really appreciate it). - From Yours Truly.

                                  - Darcy