Wedding Special!

-Third Person P.O.V-

" You look so beautiful, Aunty Y/n!" said Satomi, one of the twins of Gotou and Umeya. " Thnak you, Satomi." " Satomi! Don't go leave me here~!" said Akio, the other twin.

( BTW, Satomi is a girl while Akio is a boy, FYI)

" My little cousin sister is all grown up!" said Seigo while wiping his fake tears. " You look astounding Y/n! I'm so happy for you and Aoyama!" said your sister-in-law, Kurata Kozue. " I'm happy too, I'm going to have a niece. And an amazing, good looking future husband." You said with a smile.

" Y/n! The wedding is about to start!" said your mother. " I'm so proud of you! My baby!!" cried your soft-heart father as you giggled. " Dad, I'm not 4, I'm 25" you said. " I know. I'm so happy and I might be a grandfather soon!" "Quit your crying old man!" shouted your mother. " But you're 1 year older than me. " " SHUT UP!" You giggled at your parents cute argument. " So, are you ready dear?" asked your dad. " Of course! I just can't wait to see my beloved, good looking future husband! " You said excitingly.

As you guys walked in whilst Aoyama is waiting for you. As he saw you, his heart is racing as fast as yours. " Are you ready, my love?" " Of course love. And did you know I just saw two nuclear technicians getting married. The bride was radiant and the groom was glowing." You said the joke. Then you heard to most melodious laugh and saw a gorgeous smile. Everyone stopped talking and heard his melodious laugh and see his gorgeous smile.

" You never fail to make me happy." He said. " And you are always winning my heart with your melodious laugh and beautiful smile." You said with the smile which Aoyama wanted to see after a couple of hours.

" So, Aoyama. Will you take Y/n L/n as your beloved wife until death tears you apart?" asked the priest. " Make that nothing. And I do." " Then. Y/n, will you take Aoyama as your beloved husband until death tears you apart?" " No. But same as he said, ' nothing teas us apart'. I do." " You may kiss the bride." said the priest. " Give her a good one, Aoyama~!" said Zaizen.

Then you guys kissed.

---------

One more chapter!