Chapter 18

-Previously-

" Say Ah~." You looked with your mouth slightly opened. Then food enters your mouth, surprising you with flavours at once. You look who was feeding you.

' Aoyama?!'

-Present Time-

-Third Person P.O.V-

Everyone was looked so shocked at the both of you. And so were you to Aoyama. You blushed hard as Gotou fainted. " W-What was that for?!" You said nervously with a tomato face. "You were down after everyone doesn't agree about what you said. Since we're in your house, why not you eat first." He said unemotional face and monotonous voice.

After you guys were done eating( You guys ate all the food after what Aoyama said.), you had a nice small chat before everyone goes home. Slowly, the couples left, leaving you with Aoyama.

Your heart beats very fast because of him in YOUR house with YOU. " I brought you your homework, and I'll be teaching you since you didn't go to class." he said trying to put some emotion into it. You smiled and thanked him.

After a couple of hours, he left your house and said goodbye. You closed the door and your back slid on the door. Your heart racing so fast that you had to roll on the floor for a couple of minutes.

-??? POV-

"He's gone." said someone who's talking to a phone.

" Good. Do it tomorrow, not today. I'm going to end this all tomorrow once and for all." said the person behind the phone laughing hard.

---------

Heyyy guys! I'm sorry if I couldn't update yesterday, my laptop and phone is still kept by my dad. I'm updating all of the chapters for this book because I'm starting to lose motivation and I'll be making a new fanfiction about BNHA. Soo, I sorry if this chapter is short. And thanks for 2.4k and 79 votes! I love you guys!

-From Yours Truly

-Darcy.