Chapter 9

Y/n's P.O.V

After we cleaned up our mess, we decided to hang out more. We sat on our sits across each other on my desk. We talked for a long time until he said he need to use the bathroom. I just nod my head then he went. I waited and waited and waited.. ' What's taking him so long?' I walked around the school building finding Aoyama. As I found him, he was with.. Odagiri.. Arm wrestling?.. I stand by the door looking at them. When Odagiri's shirt button came off, she quickly walked off with her hands pulling shirt together. As she saw me, she.. smirked at me weirdly?.. I notice that Aoyama was coming, so I quickly ran back to my desk, took out my cleaning things and products and start to clean the classroom. I heard the door opened as I was thinking that will be Aoyama but I was wrong. Someone held my shoulders and turned me around and pushed me to the wall. It was.. a masked man?

" Hey, what are you think doing? Do I know you?" I said with a blank face. Then it starts laughing? " So, you don't remember me? N/n." said the person with a familiar voice. "No way.. No one calls me that except. My cousin brother.. Wait, you're Seigo Ibuki?!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yup, it's me." he said smiling. I was shocked but as well happy... Well, too happy. I didn't know that there were tears streaming down my face. Then Aoyama came. "Y/-..n. Who are you.." "Well, I'm your friend and HER cousin. Seigo Ibuki and long time no see Aoyama." he said. Aoyama was shocked but with an expressionless face. Seigo walks towards me and hugged me. " I'm sorry, N/n( Nickname)." "But why now?" "I'm sorry.. I had to go, please forgive me."I hugged him tightly. "Please don't leave. I still have dreams to play soccer with Aoyama, Gotou , Umeya, Zaizen and you. Please promise me." " I promise." " And me." I look at the person," Aoyama.." 

--------- 

Hey Guys! I'm sorry if this is short I'll try better!