Chapter 3

She looked at me shocked and accepted my request. So I decided to walk home.

-In the text-

(Y/n)- Hey, Umeya. Can I walk alone? I want some personal space.    Umeya- Hey Y/n. And sure, be save alright.  (Y/n)- Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow.     Umeya- Okay. I'll see you tomorrow! Bye

- End of text-

As I was walking home, I saw someone who looks familiar among my cousins. But I ignore it and just walked home. As I was at my condo, I was just thinking of Aoyama. As I was thinking, someone knocked on my door. I walked and open the door and saw Gotou.

"Gotou?! How do you know where I live?" "Oh, I asked Umeya. I was wondering if I could visit you." "Do you miss me that much? We just met today." I joked. "Wow! It's so clean!" "Yea..I just moved here." "Where were you living before moving here?" "I lived at California with my mom. But now days the school in there wasn't good it was kinda bad.." "Oh, I see. I'm glad that I met you" she smiled at me. "Umm... Y/n?" "Yea?" " What does the mean like when you met this guy and everytime you talk or do something together, your heart beats faster. What does it mean?" I was shocked about what she just said. " I-It means you have a crush on him. So who do you have a crush on??" "I'll tell you because to be honest you're my first friend and can we be best friends?" "Sure! To be honest you're my first friend but a girl. Umeya and I were childhood friends, so yeah." Her face suddenly turn red. " Are you okay? Your face is all red." " Okay.. I used to like Aoyama but when Umeya came into the soccer team, we got closer and closer. So my crush is Umeya." I was surprised. Then she calmed down, and look at me kindly. " I was wonder how can I confess to him but I don't know what to say. Can you help me?" " For my two best friends, of course!" 

After we talk, laughed and share stories with each other for hours, she had to go home. We said our goodbyes, and she left. It was still active, so I did my homework, took a bath, got dressed, make and ate my dinner, watch my phone and went to sleep.

- The Next Day-

As I was walking to school, someone scared me. " BOO~!" I start running and stopped when I heard a familiar voice. "Y/n, it was me. Gotou!" I turned and saw her running towards me. "Oh, good morning Gotou." "*heavily breathes* Good morning. Wow, you run that fast. You gave me a morning run, *laughs*" I laughed as well but silently. We kept on talking as we walked to school. We said that we will meet each other at P.E time in the same time and we separate our ways. I walk into the classroom and went to my seat. There were a white chalk writing on my table, it says ,' Ugly' 'Slut' 'B*tch' 'Useless' 'Crap' 'Dumb*ss' and 'nobody'. I took out my clean stuff, wipe it off, clean my table and chair, and start writing notes about my day in my diary. After I was done, I locked it and put it back in my bag. I pass up my textbook to the teacher as he enters, greeted the class and we did back. 

-Time skip to P.E. Class-

After I changed my clothes. I ran to Gotou as I saw her but someone pulled me into a dark corner. It was the captain and her gang. "What do you want?" "I want to stay away from Aoyama-kun and the rest of them." "And why should I obey you?" "You should if not, you're making a very big mistake." "Are you done with your dramatic story? I getting tired of your sore voice." She got angry and punched me in the stomach. Then I felt on the ground, as a voice was heard they ran away. I got up and went to Gotou. " Hey Y/n, where have you been?" "Oh. I was in the bathroom." After that, we did warm-ups and started playing. In the end, Gotou, our group and I goal 4-2. It was a Friday, so tomorrow. Gotou, Umeya and I decided to go out but I didn't have anytime because I have to do chores, unpackage my things and do my homework. Then I got an idea!

- Skip to after school- 

I asked them question. " Hey, Gotou. Are you free tomorrow?" "Yeah. I do." "And you Umeya?" "Yeah, I have time tomorrow." "Great! Well, I don't have time tomorrow because I just moved. And enjoy your date tomorrow!" Then I run away from them. They look at me with red blushes on their faces. "W-WHAT! Y/N, GET BACK HERE!" In the end, they text me as they arrived to their homes.

- In the text ( Umeya)-

Umeya- Y/NNNNN!                                                                                                                                                               

(Y/n)- Yessssss~?           

 Umeya- Why did you do that?!

(Y/n)- Because you like her. And your welcome!

Umeya- Well.. It's true but where should I bring her??

(Y/n)- To a **** cafe, the movies and ******** amusement park.

Umeya- That a lot to treat.. And why the amusement park? But how should I confess to her and what should I do?

(Y/n)- Don't worry. She loves amusement parks. And they are having 50% off because it their anniversary. All of them. Be yourself and confess to her when you guys are in the movies. There will not be a lot a people there, okay.

Umeya- Okay. Thanks for this Y/n, I'll kill you at Monday.

(Y/n)- Fine because you have a point. And good luck!

- End of text ( Umeya)-

- In the text (Gotou)-

Gotou- Y/N!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!

(Y/n)- Woah. Cool your jets, I prepared everything just meet him at **** cafe.

Gotou- Okay.. Thank you Y/n. But what should I do?

(Y/n)- Be yourself and confess to him when you guys are alone.

Gotou- Okay, thanks. I'll kill you on Monday.

 (Y/n)- Okay, you have a point. And good luck!

---------------------------------------------------------------

So that's all! For the 2 whole chapters will be Gotou's and Umeya's POV while Y/n is doing her stuff. Please follow me and vote for the story if you like it and if you don't. I'm sorry. If you have anything to ask just comment below or message me on instagram. Out of the harsh and into the mellow!