Children!

" S/n, wake up your dad and D/n!" You asked. " Okay, mom!" said S/n.

As he walked up the stairs he saw that both of them are not in their rooms. "MOM, THEY'RE NOT IN HERE!" shouted your son. Then you walked out of the house, to the field to see your daughter and husband playing football.

" Good morning love. " said your husband. " Morning. Let's go in, we have to eat." They nodded their head and head in to the house together with you. 

" I'm sorry love, but I have to go for the Nationals. So, I'll see you later?" You said. You are a national football player in Japan as Aoyama is another national football player and a model. " Okay I'll bring the kids and f/f with us." said your husband. Aoyama got over his fears by you being by his side.

- In the Nationals-

As you fought in the battle in football with your teammates. " Nice kick, Y/n!" " Thanks Gotou!" You said to your best friend. Gotou is a national football player while Umeya is a judo teacher. "Mommy!!" You heard your daughter's squeaky voice and saw your family. You jog to them after saying see you later to Gotou. You took wet wipes to wipe your sweat before hugging your daughter. You stetched your muscles and wash your hands before eat f/f.

" This is delicious!" You squirm which Aoyama found it cute. " Daddy and I made it! " " Hey! Don't forget me!" " Oh sorry, D/n." "Why you!" 

You both laughed at your children and smiled. " I'm so happy that you're mine and I'm yours. Thank you for being in my life." said the 30 year old Aoyama. " Oh my gosh! You're too cheezy!" You cringed before kissed his cheek and running away. 

" Y/N L/N!"

The end.