Chapter 2

I was still thinking about him, I mean he's my classmate what else? After maths, it's P.E. Umeya told me that my parents sign me up for the soccer team, so I have to ask someone because I'm a new student. Then I asked the same boy I was thinking earlier.

" Hi, do you know where is the soccer field and the soccer team?" " Oh. Come, follow me." So we walked to the field. " Hey, thanks for guiding me here." " Sure, no problem. My name is Aoyama." " So you're the person that girls were scream." I whispered. I walked to the coach, as she told everyone to separate one line for girls and boys. " Hi coach. I'm the new student that my parents signed me up." "You're the girl from Japan's under 16 representative futsal!?" She whispered. " Oh, hi! I'm Miwa but I'm the coach as you know. I think you should join the girls' team." "No." "Why?" " The looks of it, they are only playing it to get closer to Aoyama or whoever except for my friend, Gotou." "I see." "Okay, now! Now the amount of boys and girls are equal because there is a new girl. Girls, you will be separated into two groups. Boys, go and take a break." I went to change my clothes in the bathroom near by, then I heard voices saying that they are going to send Gotou a flying because she was good in soccer. I went out of the bathroom, did some warm-ups and went to my group. I remember the captain of the other girls group was very bossy, sassy , high-self esteem AF and also a fan of Aoyama.

So we started playing against the other girls' group. I pass the ball to Gotou, I was surprised that a shy girl can play soccer very well and doesn't sweat a lot like me but I'm a little shy. As we were near the soccer net, she passed me the ball and I kick the ball in a curvy way and we goal. As we won 5-2, we were send for 10 minutes break. Gotou and I sat together and drank water from our water bottle. Then I felt something rising to my throat, I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom as Gotou followed me. I vomit some blood, flush the toilet, wash my face and went to my classroom. I took my bag, slide the zip, took out my medicine and extra water bottle. I ate it and drank the water. I saw Gotou holding my bottle, I took my spray bottles. 

"Hey Gotou, can you pass me my bottle?" "Sure, but are you okay?" " Yea. So don't worry about that." I gave a small smile. I open the cover from my bottle and smelled it, I knew it was the spray which is used to clean  the table because of the smell and the spray liquid is lesser in the spray bottle. I pour it back into the spray bottle, wash my water bottle and walked back to the field with Gotou. As we were there,  Umeya ran to us.

"Hey Gotou, Y/n , where did you go?" "We went to my classroom that all." "She vomit blood.." she whispered to Umeya's ear. "What?! Gotou, can you tell me more?" "Someone poured her spray liquid into her water bottle." "Umeya.. I'm fine. So don't worry, you don't have to listen to my parents all the time. I can protect myself." "Fine. I'll let this slide." "Umeya. Can I talk to you?" He nodded, and left Gotou alone at the bench.

" So what is it?" he looked at me confused. " *sigh* Do you like Gotou that much?" I looked at  him curiously as he has dark pink blushes on his cheeks. "Y-Yea.. But she likes Aoyama." "Hey, since you always help me, I'll help you to get your soulmate." "Why?" "Because she needs someone like you to help and protect her, now days I heard a couple of girls saying that they are going to send her a flying. And you two are meant to be together." "Okay. Thank you, Y/n."

As we went out together, Aoyama came to me. "Hey Y/n, I heard what did Gotou said. Are you feeling okay?" "Yea. And how's the match?" "We stopped playing because Sakai got injured." "I see. Well, I have to see Gotou now okay? See you later, Aoyama." I gave him a small smile before walking away. I went to my group and continued playing with Gotou and the others. As Gotou and I were near the soccer net, I saw the captain going to send a flying to Gotou, I quickly pulled Gotou switching our place, instead she get a flying, I got it. So she kicked the ball and goal a point. I got up, I feel weird like I can't control myself I felt stressed. "Y/n! Are you okay?" "Yea. I'm f-fine." Then Umeya came to me with a towel and he gave it to me. "Thank you." I cleaned myself with the towel and felt all of the stress off me. 

/Time skip to After School, because I'm tired and you won 8-4/

I was cleaning my table as everyone was doing their own things. " Wow, you're also a germaphobe?" I turned and saw Aoyama. " Oh, no. I clean because hygiene is important to me. So that's why I clean, I care about my hygiene everyday. And you're a germaphobe?" "Yea. So are you joining to soccer team?" "No." "Why??" "Because most of them are your fangirls and I just don't like it. But if my parents, Gotou, Umeya and you want me to join, fine. I'll join." "Really?" "Yea."

/Went to the soccer field where the coach is/

" Umm. Coach?"  "Yes, Y/n?" " I would like to join the soccer team."