Chapter 8

As all of us looked at Gotou and Umeya, as they hesitated to answer. Gotou was shaking like heck, and Umeya was thinking. "I agree with Aoyama." I turned to look at the person who said that. " U..meya." "M-Me too!" I recognized that voice. Gotou?! " Go-Gotou." "Well, it has been decided! Aoyama and Y/n V.S. Umeya and Gotou!" I heard many students screaming for Aoyama. "I'm not going to lose to him.." I mumbled to myself. As the match started, Umeya started first. I ran towards Gotou since he was going to pass to her. He kicked it high enough for me to jump. I jump and the ball hit my chest then falls towards my foot. I kick and ran with the ball in the same time. I see Gotou and Umeya coming, ' This is no good.' "Y/n! Over here!" I saw Aoyama running towards the goal net, I didn't happen to have a chance so I kicked a little hard for Aoyama to kick. " You better do!" I said. He nodded. Sooner or later we got 3:1, I saw Umeya and Gotou still happy even though they lost. "Here." I turned to look at that person which is Aoyama. "What is that?" "A bottle. For you to drink water with." "I already know. But I already have one." I heard everyone gasped. I had no idea what's going on. Then I saw all of the girls breaking my water bottle.

"Hey.. You girls." I walked at them and looked at them with annoyance in my eyes. "What? We did nothing. So get lost if not, you'll die." "Isn't it you whose gonna die." "What * said in a giggling tone* with those legs of yours. *laughs* Impossible." "So, someone's testing me again huh..." "Oh yeah! Whatcha goin' to do about it?" "I'll destroy your face." "How huh!?" I picked up a piece of Quartz on the ground, threw it up in the air and kicked it. It flew up high and breaks into tiny pieces which falls on them like a hard rock. "Like that.. So, stop your attitude. And be normal." I said that as I walked away. Aoyama was standing still with a blank face with the bottle, I walked to him and took the bottle. " Fine. I'll take it. And by the way." "Hm?" He looked at me with a small smile face. ' weird' " I made you a bento for a thank you from the other day. So meet me at class." "..Okay." Everyone gasped and had their mouths wide opened. "H-He accepted h-her offer?!!!!" I walked to the class room took my towel with a ( first alphabet of your name on it), uniform and a small of bathing and cleaning stuff.

I headed to the shower, locked the door, removed my sweaty clothes, and started showering. I was thinking about Beast Hunter since I have never played it for so long. I started washing my hair with my ( favorite hair shampoo), then washed my body with body. After I was done, I wore my clothes and covered my hair with my towel, took all of my stuff, unlocked the door and head out. As I was walking towards my class, everyone looked at me. "I heard she cleans because she wants to seduce Aoyama-kun." "OMG, so annoying! What a slut." I just sighed, took out my phone, put my earphones into my ear and add the song ' Ain't My Fault' by Zara Larsson. [Look up! 👆]

I smiled as I walked to class. Then I saw someone wanted to bump onto me so I dodged it, I continued my track. As I arrived in class, I arrange and put my stuff in my bag and sat down waiting for Aoyama. As my stomach rumbled I ignored it because I wanted to wait for Aoyama. Then he took his chair and placed it infront of me and sat down. "Here you go."

His:

Y/n's:

Y/n's:

I looked at him, he looked at the food with his straight face

I looked at him, he looked at the food with his straight face. "Do you like it?" "No.." "Oh, sorry. It's my recipe, I always go for a balanced food. I apologize." "No. I love it." "W-What?" "I said I love it. Someone who can finally understands me." " Oh. You're welcome, I guess???" "Are you germophobe?" "Sorry but no. I clean and eat a balanced diet because my hygiene is more important." "I see. Thank you for the food!" He gave a warm smile which flutters my heart. "You're w-welcome." 'Oh crap, why the heck did I stutter?!! Oh welp, I'm just goin' eat~' As I ate my food, I felt someone's eyes are on me. As I looked up, it was Aoyama. "Hm?" He just turned his face as I blinked in confusion. "Hey Y/n?" "Ya?" "Can you teach me how to cook this? The same food because it delicious." I smiled happily since no one never say does to my food because they said it looks like crap or ask how to make/cook it. "Sure! You're the first person to ask." I gave him a happy smile. "So, do you play Beast Hunter?" I look at him with wide eyes and smiled widely. "Yes I do! So, what's your username?" " Sorry, can't. But I'll send a request, so can you tell me yours?" "Fine. It's (Y/U/N)[ Your username* in case!*]" "What's your level Y/n?" "Above 100." "Really, me too!" He looks at me with a wide smile and I smiled at him back. As we finished eating, Aoyama wanted to help me clean and I allowed. But little do we know, there was someone who was watching us the entire time.

- Hey guyss! Sorry if I took long. But here's the update! I'll try to do later after I published this. If you wanna me to make a different fanfiction of anything just comment below because I have no idea what to do for my holidays. So, out of the harsh and into the mellow!-

From, Marshy Raven Kyle.