~Chapter 2~

"Bella, you two are from a series called 'Reality'.." Lovino let himself trail off, adding much more questions to the two of you.  

You knew (F/n) would open her mouth and retort, so you threw a pen towards her. It was sitting lifelessly at the table, and it was the nearest thing that you can grab on. 

Apparently that throw gathered everyone's attention, so not only was (F/n) glaring at you, the others that was 'calmly' sitting and listening was now looking at you.

"Haha.. uh continue, Lovi."

You gestured to Lovino with an awkward smile, who's eyebrows twitched from the nickname. He sighed, before burying his face into his folded arms that was on top of the table, "Someone do it, so that they won't be confused anymore!" His yell was, sort of, muffled. 

"Okay, Icey you do it!" Your attention was turned to Matthias, who pushed Emil down on the chair, making him grunt from the sudden force. Emil tensed up, glaring and scowling at Matthias.

"What?! Why me?! Why don't you do it?" 

Matthias tilted his head,   before counting the reasons as to why he should do it. "First of all, you were the one who introduced it to us-"

"Am-Alfred was the one who introduced it to me!" Emil interrupted, his face burning from the attention he was getting.

"

-Second of all, you write all those headcanons and stuffs about them."

"What?!" Emil let out a flustered yell, staring at Matthias wide eyed.

"What?! You write?! Let me read some, dude!"

"Aiyah! I heard from Chun that your blog was famous!" Yao exclaimed, as everyone's attention turned towards the two. 

"Third, I heard you have a blog called (Y-"

Emil slammed his hand on the table with his face burning.
"Okay okay! Just stop! Don't list anymore!" 

"You know, if Matthias is bothering you, you can just call me. Your big brother." Lukas popped into the conversation, staring at Emil with an expression that was so empty, you began to think they were full of mischief.

"Please don't bring that up in public.." 

"Hey, you guys are embarrassing Emil in front of his idols. Be more considerate, okay?" Tino smiled at them, stopping them from arguing any further. But those phrases just made Emil blush even more, and it seemed like he was going to faint. 

"No, they're not my idols!"

Lovino raised his head to glare at the group, "Oi, if you're going to start another one of your Nordic group talks, then do it later."

Antonio grinned when Lovino suddenly interfered, beaming at him with pride. "Wow, Romano, you did not even call it a 'Nordic shit'! Maybe you're changing?" 

"Eh?! Fratello, are you okay!? You're acting really scary right now!"

"Shut the hell up, tomato bastard! And what do you mean scary?!"

"Maybe because (Y/n) and (F/n) is present, that's why he's all proper?" Kiku asked, pointing at your direction. Lovino's face turned red when he heard Kiku say that.