~Chapter 23~

A/n: GUESS WHO'S BACK FROM THE DEAD??? THIS HETALIA FANFIC WRITER--- SKFHDSKGHSKHDG AAAAAA

Ngl, i miss this fanfic so much but i couldnt get on it since i started focusing on my other stories. And did that improve my writing? Maybe it did, so i'm slightly cringing on my old chapters here- but hey, i like the dialogues! They're pretty funny, and they probably bring some of the readers here some comfort. So i'll keep it like that. 

To those who are still reading this fanfic and to those who just found this fanfic, then hello! Hope you enjoy this pretty long chapter <3 I'll get back on this now since school is finally over when I update this, so expect updates every Monday! 

IMPORTANT: I'm changing MC's age to be 21 so it's not weird for me to write romancing with hundred years old men and women. Lmao I wrote this fic when i was at least 13 years old so I didn't know how weird it was until now— itll be mentioned later on, so I hope you read this information before you continue with the chapter!

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Recap:
The rain began pattering down while you were hanging out with Francis Bonnefoy in a carnival. In a desperate attempt to stay dry, you had to seek shelter in Antonio's apartment.

But the day was interrupted when Yong Soo bursts towards the front door, holding you tight as if he feared you would leave him if he didn't.

Why is he like this?

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Yong Soo is an insecure guy.

He hated how insecurity felt, especially with how many people complimented his looks every single day. The feeling where you have to keep your appearance up because people expect you to look like the dream boy from their dreams and fantasies— Yong Soo hated it.

So when a guy, that he couldn't get along with, told him that he made someone precious insecure... He's been struck with guilt.

"Yong Soo, hey, what's wrong?" you asked, wrapping your arms around Yong Soo's trembling ones. There was an awkward pause as he buried his face on the crook of your neck. 

Yong Soo hated the feeling of insecurity.

The hand that enveloped him into a warm hug suddenly felt cold to the touch. And your eyes widened at the dripping sensation of his clothes. "Hey, you're drenched! Why didn't you use your umbrella? Is it jammed?" you asked again, trying to push him away from you so you could get a better view of his unsaid reactions.

If he truly hated insecurity, why did he have to make someone else feel so insecure?

But you paused when Yong Soo tightened his grip. His dripping brown locks obscured his eyes, and he thought, for a split second there, that it was for the better. He didn't want to look into your eyes. His mind only berated him for his own mistakes.

There was a quiet pause in front of the doorway. All you could do was wrap your arms on Yong Soo's trembling body, and hope it's enough to make him forget the thoughts circling through his head. 

Antonio glanced at the two of you, and when both of your eyes met, you mouthed him 'towel'. And thankfully, he understood your words.  "I'll go get a towel," he said, turning around and scrambling towards, what you assume, the bathroom.

Right as he left, the tense air remained stagnant as the rain continued to pour thick droplets of water on the pavement below the apartment. Neither of you spoke. Only the sound of Yong Soo's trembling breath could be heard.