2-New Start

\\\\T H E////
               \\\\D E V I L////

I actually got adopted by that young couple that came in days ago. I am happy but confused at the same time.

I am right now inside their car and they are taking me to their house. Or i guess my house now.

I was listening to music while i was looking outside the window. They already gave me a phone and all. And yes i used a phone before i am not stupid. I switched the new iphone on and quickly downloaded some music.

When the car stopped i opened my eyes to see a huge house in front of me. My eyes widened. From tge house i see right now looks like they are rich.

Mr. Alexander came and opened the door for me and i hopped out of the car. I tilt my head up to see the mansion.

I smiled at mr. And ms. Gilbert and they both grabbed my hands and walked me into the house. I looked around in the house it was so white that it actually hurt my eyes. I looked up at Mr. Alexander.

"Mr. Alexander?" i ask and he looks down at me with a disappointed look on his face. I looked down and sighed.

He reached down to my chin with his fingers and tilted my head up to look up at him.

"You can call me dad honey." he said and a small smile was plastered on my face again.

"Okay Nova we have a small suprise for you." my foster mom said. I look at her and then back down.

"Tatiana honey come down here." she yelled for some Tatiana to come downstairs. I look from the stairs to see a beautiful girl with short brown hair coming downstairs. She smiled when she saw me and rushed towards me. She gave me a hug and then she looked down at me since she was tall.

"Nova this is Tatiana. Tatiana this is Nova. Nova this is you new sister. She is just two years older than you." my new mom said. I smiled at my new sister and then she grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs. She opened a door and i looked inside to see a baby blue room. I love baby blue color. My face became suprised in a second. I walked slowly in and she came behind me.

"This is your room little sis." she said and i turned around and gave her a tight hug which she returned.

"How did you know my favorite color?" i ask and i went and sat on the bed. She came slowly beside me and sat down.

"We looked through your bio in the orphanage. Your actually a really special kid. We never so that much kindness. Or i guess thats what mom said." she said and i smiled at her. I looked around to see everything so beautiful and relaxing. Maybe god wanted me to have a good life afterall. But everything comes with waiting.

"One more thing. We are satanists. At dinner we always pray for... You know and if you want you want you can pray with us." she said. My eyes widened. I never liked satanists and now my new parents are. Is not that i don't like them. They are human too but they bring stuff in the earth that are not supposed to be coming.

"I'll just wait here until you guys finish praying and i will come back down, pray for my own and then eat." i said and she stood up. She nodded with a smile on her face and i smiled back at her.

6 YEARS LATER....NOW

And all this praying thing has being going on for six whole years. Tonight i decided not to even go downstairs to eat. Is not that i don't like them, but stuff aren't the same. The house is colder now from all of those rituals they've been doing. They sure brought something from another dimension.

The door opens to reveal my mom. "Honey what happend you haven't come for dinner in days. Are you okay?" she asked and came towards me touching my forehead to see if i'm sick.