20-Brother

"Brother?" i asked confused to what was going on. I looked at Amenadiel he did not have the blinding blue eyes but he did have the pretty chocolate brown eyes that turned yellow under the moonlight.

"Yeah Nova he is my brother." Lucifer said. "We never got to see eachother since our father send me to hell, though he was still kept in heaven enjoying everything that a favourite son can enjoy." he explained and i was still very confused. "Lucy, you know very well that if you hadn't done that thing you would still be father's favourite, and don't think you aren't because he loves you as much as he loves me, he just sended you to hell for a little detention." Amenadiel said, i was just looking between them both talking. What thing did Lucifer do? "Yeah father just hates me." Lucy said back to his brother who just sighed.

"Look, both of you brothers can talk i will go back to bed." i said and they nodded. "I will be right behind you." i nodded at Lucifer and walked away towards the cabins, it was dark and scary and it was still raining, i was all wet and cold. I was close to the cabin when another hand reached from behind me and opened the door, i flinched and turned around to see Lucifer. "Told you, i'll be right behind you." he commented the word 'right' a lot more than the other words and i noticed his hand was behind the small of my back. I turned completely around and noticed how close to me he was, a small smirk on the side of his lips formed but i just shivered, he noticed i was cold and pulled me towards his body he hugged my small figure and made me feel warm.

We walked inside the cabin and the hot air went straight on my body, it felt so good. I let go of Lucifer and walked towards the closet, i grabbed new clothes and went inside the bathroom.

I took a short shower and then i walked back to bed. Lucifer was sitting on the desk, i looked at him a little more when i noticed he was thinking about something, he didn't even notice me getting outside of the bathroom.

"What are you thinking about?" i said while i walked towards the bed, i sat on it and looked at him. "Hell." he said, i nodded and turned around, i rested my body into the baby blue sheets. "What about hell?" i asked, i did my cross after saying the word. He turned towards me and looked at me, he stood up shoving his hands in his pockets, i tilted my head higher up since he was very tall. "Nothing you should worry about princess." he said and i looked down on the bed. If he doesn't want to tell me he doesn't i wont push it. "But you know what you should worry about?" he asked as he sat on the bed and rested his back on the back of the bed. "What?" i asked worried what he will say. "That a man is beside you, on the bed." he finished and i chuckled. I lifted my body up and and rested my back behind the bed.

"If the man is your friend, i don't think there's something wrong with it." i said as a small smile stayed on my lips. He smiled back and started tickling me, laughter escaped my lips as i tried to catch my breath.

"Stop! Stop!" i yelled still laughing. "My stomach hurts!" i said as i laughed and tried to hold my stomach tight since it hurt from all the laughter.

He stopped a couple of minutes later but i was still laughing. I slowly stopped and looked at him, he was looking at me with a smile on his face but he seemed he was in deep thought. I ignored it and let my body relax on the bed. I closed my eyes trying to sleep even if it was already morning, i hadn't got any sleep tonight so i will now.

After a couple of minutes i fell asleep.

I once again woke up, it was still dark outside, i opened the door of the cabin leaving, not knowing where i am going i walked outside after giving Lucifer a last glance as i closed the door. I looked down to my feet and noticed i wasn't wearing any shoes or socks. My dress was white, more like a white nightgown. I touched my hair that fell down my back, i noticed that they were longer than before and whiter. I walked through the woods, leaves crunching under my bare feet. I walked slowly inside the dark forest, i looked around.