18- Saturday

I woke up and checked the clock, it was ten in the morning. Today is Saturday so i will relax a bit. So much have been going on, for the next week we have easter break for a week, mom, dad and Tati decided we should go for camping. I always liked camping, we always go when Tati has a break for her school, this time though, mom and dad won't be able to come since their work calls them, so they told us to bring some friends and we will rent some campins.

I told Angelo and Lucifer to come, i know weird right? But i feel those two need to start to get better with eachother. Lucifer hasn't had any of his anger attacks yet for week, what could go wrong.

My sister called her two friends, Phoebe and Flora.

We waved our parents a goodbye and got in the car.

I always liked camping but its the first time i go with friends, actually is the first time i talk to other people.

Tati was driving towards Angelo's house where everybody would be at.

.....!.!.!.....!.!....!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!

After a couple of minutes we got out of the car and walked towards the door, we heard loud yelling from the living room. I knocked on the door and Phoebe and Flora opened the door, i waved them and hugged them but my attention was elsewhere towards the living room. A giggle left my mouth as i heard Lucifer and Angelo fighting over who will hold the remote control. Sometimes i wonder if really they are just children who grew up faster than other.

Angelo helped the girls with their bags and Lucifer was grumpy so he just sat on the very back of the car. We rented a car with nine seats so we fit perfectly. Phoebe and Flora sat in the middle, Angelo was driving and Tati was the passenger. Me and Lucifer sat in the back, both looking outside of the window. He was probably thinking of something, or he just stops talking when his grumpy and he just sits there been all mad like a kid.

A soft giggle left my lips at the thought and he turned his gaze on me.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked with knotted brows, yeah he is grumpy. "You're just so grumpy that you look like a small kid and it is so funny." i said and he let out a sigh, the seriousness on his face made me stop smiling.

"Don't stop smiling, i was just so caught in your smile i couldn't laugh." he said and a sly smile formed on my lips and i felt my cheeks heating up.

I turned around and just avoided his compliments.

.!.....!.....!.......!...!.!.!.....!.!.....!..!..!.

After a couple of hours we reached the forest we were camping in. It was already dark outside and the forest looked scary, but i know after we put up a fire it will look majestic. I got out of the car and reached my hand inside the car trying to find my cross. I looked around and started panicking since i couldn't find it.

"Does anyone know where my cross is?" i asked with a worried voice. Everybody shook their heads except Lucifer who just avoided my question. "Lucy?" i called his name, he slowly turned around with his tip toes and hummed a 'yes'. "Do--you--know where my cross is?" i asked slowly knowing that he took it. "Look Nova, i-i don't like your cross--" he stopped and raised his hand behind his head and started rubbing it. "So i kind of threw it on the road while you weren't watching." he said with closed eyes. My eyes widened and i put my hand up on my forehead. "No-no-no This is already going bad." i whispered to myself and tears were forming in my eyes. I turned around and walked away from all of them, i could hear the girls and Angelo calling me but i just continued walking through the forest.

That cross is very important to me, and he threw it just like every single thing that is important to me. God, i don't want to say that i hate him, cause the word hate is a very bad word. But i can't pretend like i don't hate him and like everything is fine.

Suddenly i heard the bushed behind me moving and the leaves crunching. I turned around and saw Lucifer approaching me.

"Nova?" he called while he cupped my cheeks and lifting my head up, making my eyes fall into his blue one's. He whiped a tear that fell on my cheek with his thumb. "I am sorry, i just--you know--the devil and crosses do not go well together." he said and i sniffed. "That cross is so important to me, and you threw it away." i said, he looked worried and sad. Its the first time i see his expression change for such long time, and this time i can read them.

"What is so important about a cross?" he asked letting his hands fall to his sides. "I-i can----" i started but he cut me off. "C'mon you can tell me, i mean i don't have friends to tell your secrets to." he said and i nodded, he smiled, this time a soft and kind smile formed on his lips. "The cross, i-is from the orphanage, that saved me from the Texas streets." i said, i looked down and i moved my legs around the leaves. "It is a great memory of mine from when i was saved and given to a great family." i said and looked up at him. He smiled and grabbed my hands, tighting his grip on them but not to tight that it will hurt, the soft tight kind. "Well, we can make many necklaces and every each one of them would have every kind of memory we made, deal?" he said and i hesitated at first but then nodded. "Great, now let's go the others already picked their cabins i think." he said and i walked beside him...

.!.!....!..!.....!.!.....!.!.....!.!.....!.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and don't forget to read every detail, it might be useful later on..❤❤